SWEET SWEET ANGEL

'Oh my god, I'm sorry!' I helped the blond girl that I just knocked over up.
'Oh it's fine.' She turned her head to face me.
Wow. She seriously looked like a Victoria Secret model. She's tall, slim and has an amazing face.
'Haha I'm so sorry, I'm Ethan by the way.' I let out a hand for her to shake.
'Oh hi Ethan, I'm Shelly.' She shook my hand.
'Haha I'll see you around Ethan.' She smiled and walked away.
She walked like she was on a runway, her blond hair shines under the sunlight and she looked like she had been walking in heels since she was a baby.
'Hey my man!' Ian came over to me and gave me a bro hug.

IAN SPIKE
18 years old
my best friend of many years
was in the football team in high school
honour roll student
and
my sister's boyfriend

'Hey.' I said.
'Hey, I found out our class schedules are similar dude, you have classes on everyday except for the weekends and Monday right? Oddly enough, I have classes everyday except for the weekends and Tuesday! Yo man this is awesome.' He said in excitement.
This is why we are best friends, he doesn't hide his immaturity.
'Haha great, you're having same classes with my sister right?' I asked.
'Dude, she's your sister, how could you not know what she's major in?' He raised an eyebrow.
'She's your girlfriend.' I said.
'Yeah but still, you should at least know what she's major in, when will you ever pay attention to her life dude?' He asked.
'Haha paying attention to her life is your job man, I'm her brother not her mother. I just know she's dating you and that's enough. She's a few months younger than me, not like she's five, she can take care of herself.' I replied.
'Okay whatever man.' He said.
We kept taking for a bit, first day of college is so much better than first day of high school. First day of high school I have no idea what I was doing, but today I've met an angel.
'Babe!' My sister runs over him and gives him a kiss.

MY SISTER
VICTORIA JORDAN
shortest in our family
17 years old
annoys the heck out of me
8 months younger than me
youngest child in our family
music enthusiast
Ian's girlfriend

'Ew, get a room.' I said to them.
'Ugh shut up Ethan.' Vic glared at me.
'Yeah shut up Ethan.' Ian said.
'Whatever I'll head to class, I'll see you lovebirds later' I said sarcastically.
'Yeah bye bro.' Ian replied while Vic pulled him in to continue to suck his face.
I swear if I have to see them kissing any longer, I'm going to lose my appetite and that's not good for me because I survive on food.
I'm majoring in psychology this year, I've always been interested in these kind of things I don't know why. And I was a honour roll student when I was in high school while being the captain of the football team while Victoria is doing nothing but music and nearly can't graduate because her grades were that bad. I guess that's why I'm my parents favourite. I haven't really paid attention the Vic's life, I guess it's because I'm too busy with mine. I just know Ian is dating her and even if I don't pay attention to her life, I'm still protective. So if that idiot hurt her, oh I'm going to kick his ass so bad.
I was finding the psychology hall, man USC is so big.
-
The hall is so big, but packed with people, didn't know psychology was that popular.
'Hey Ethan!' A voice said.
I turned around and saw an angel, it was Shelly.
'Hey, you're a psychology major too?' I asked, suprised. Wow hot and smart, where have you been all my life?
'Yeah I am.' She winked. 'Hey there's two empty seats, you wanna sit together?'
Hell yeah.
'Okay.' I kept my chill.
-
The class passed by in a flash, the first day of class is going so well, and sitting next to Shelley is definitely a bonus.
'You wanna grab some lunch?' Shelly asked.
'Yeah sure why not?' again I kept my chill.
'Haha alright then, let's go I'm starving.' She held my hand and literally dragged me to the Starbucks in the campus.
Oh she had a great grip.
Such angel, sweet sweet angel.
--

haha this is a first look of the story! add this story to your library to keep up with more updates and new chapters!

I appreciate all your support!

ETHAN JORDAN

SHELLY MCCARTNEY

SHELLY MCCARTNEY

IAN SPIKE

VICTORIA JORDAN

VICTORIA JORDAN