INTERLUDE

'What are you doing?' I said, holding onto her hands as she was about to answer the call.

'I'm going to answer it.' Lanore replied with a sigh.

'What no. What if, what if she tries to...' I was going to finish my question but Lanore cut me off.

'I'm going to answer it, it's okay.' She assured me.

I slighly nodded and Lanore answered her phone.

Worry started to spread across Lanore's face as she's on the phone with Shelly, and not long after she hung up and slide her hand into her hair.

'What is it?' I looked at her, puzzled.

'Shelly is up to something. I could tell by the way she speaks.' Lanore said under her breathe.

'What do you mean? What did she tell you?' I looked at her, clearly confused.

'Umm..' Lanore looked away from me.

I place my hands on her shoulders and tilt my head to make her face me.

'Lanore..' I looked into her eyes.

She stared at me and suddenly pecked my lips with hers and I push her away immediately.

'What are you doing?' I shouted naturally.

'I'm sorry I didn't know what got over me I'm so sorry! Let's forget about that, it never happened.' Lanore quickly said.

I looked at her, literally speechless.

'Come on Ethan, we'll have to go. There's something is going on.' Lanore grabbed me by my wrist but I resisted.

'What's wrong?' Lanore looked at me with a confused look.

I said nothing and went out the door and Lanore followed.

'Take a left.' Lanore broke the silence.

I took a left and saw a night club and my eyes widened. Why a night club?

'Come on, let's go.' Lanore got out the car.

I finally came to my senses and followed her immediately.

A tall figure was standing in front of the entrance and I recognize him immediately, it's Lanore's man Lulu.

He winked at Lanore and glared at me.

'What's this idiot doing here?' He continued to glare at me.

'He's helping me with something. Now come on let us in.' Lanore replied to him, gently tapping his shoulders.

'I afraid I can't.' He said with no expression whatsoever.

'Let us in.' Lanore insisted.

Lulu stared at Lanore.

'Please don't! Please!' A woman from the inside of the club yelled.

And there it was.

Three gun shots being fired.

--

hello sweet! so sorry for the super late update! I was REALLY with school!
I hope you'll enjoy this 'interlude' ! and have a great weekend!
Don't forget to vote and comment and follow!
Add this story to your library to keep up with the latest updates!
I wouldn't be really active on wattpad anymore since I'm hella busy! But I still hope y'all will keep on reading my works! I appreciate you all! Have an awesome week!♡♡