FIRST STRAW

-

Shelly

help me.

Lanore was serous? Oh god no.

I stared at my phone for a while and realized I was still in class. Holy shit, there's still like an hour and a half till I can go and see what happened. 

I felt my heartbeat rising, and I'm sweating so much. The lecture felt like days but thank the Lord it's over. 

I rushed out of the lecture hall almost immediately. And I felt my phone buzzing again.

-

UNKNOWN NUMBER

Come to that exact building in WeHo. Be there in 15 mins or Shelly gets it.

-

Should I get help? Should I go there? Ugh why do I always have to get my involved.

I drove to WeHo as fast as I could, I finally saw the grey building. It looks like those houses in horror movies.

As I was about to knock, I realized the door was unlocked. I walked into the dark house, the curtains were closed and the lights were so dim I could barely see.

'Hello Ethan, it's been a while.' a familiar voice said. I couldn't see her face clearly because the lights were so dim.

'Lanore? Where's Shelly?' I asked, guessing it was Lanore.

'Oh brother, you're such a romantic. How could I let you know where she is. It's non of your concern. How's the family doing little bro?' Lanore smirked.

'Oh since when do you care? Where's Shelly Lanore? I'm not going to play your stupid games. Where is she? Or I'm going.' I assured her.

'Fine then leave. But don't blame me for what's going to happen.' Lanore smiled.

'Oh please. Your treats doesn't scare me.' I said and left immediately. I slam the door hard, just loud enough for Lanore to know how pissed I am and how stupid she sounds.
-

IAN
Dude, where are you? We were supposed to be hanging out today?!

ME
Yeah man, coming over now, I'll see you later.

-
'Dude, where were you?' Ian asked me when he answered the door.

'An abandoned building in WeHo.' I replied, then head straight into the kitchen to get some food.

'WeHo? What the hell are you doing there?' Ian asked.

'Umm stuff.' I replied while I take the bag of Oreo out of their cupboard.

'Okay whatever. Hey where's your sister?' Ian asked.

'Cheerleading tryouts.' I replied and took a bite out of my favorite snack in the whole entire world.

'Oh hot.' Ian's eyes widened.

'Uhm alright. Now what's for dinner?' I asked.

Ian immediately rolled his eyes. What I told you, I live on food. Besides I need something to get my mind off Shelly.
-
'I'm back!' Vic shouted when I opened the door for her. She was in her tiny cheerleading costume. Too revealing if you ask me.

'You made the team?' I asked.

'Um, duh!' She pointed at her cheerleading uniform.

'Hot, babe. We're going to get it on tonight.' Ian smirked at my sister.

I'm ganna pretend I didn't hear that.

'Hell yeah babe.' Vic replied then pecked her lips onto Ian's.

I'm going to pretend I didn't see or hear that either.

As we were finishing our dinner, my phone rang.

'Ethan, bring Vic and come home right now!' Mom yelled into the phone.

'Okay we're coming now.' I ended the call.

'Vic we're going now!' I practically yelled.

'What? But me and Ian were supposed to get it on tonight.' Vic made a sad dog face and hug Ian from the sides.

'Again, I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that now come on hurry!' I yelled again.

'Fine! Ian come with me!' Victoria grabbed Ian by the arm.

'What?' I asked.

'He's coming with me.' Victoria said.

'Fine now go!' I yelled.
-
'What's going on Ethan, why did we have to go so sudden?' Victoria asked on the way home.

'Mom called.' I replied.

'Well then, step on it geez.' Vic said.

'Oh sorry, why don't you drive Victoria?' I smirked.

'Shut the hell up Ethan' Vic noted my sarcasm.
-
'Holy mother of Jesus, what the hell happened here?' I yelled, shocked at what I saw.

The house looked like it had been turned upside down, things everywhere.

'When I came back home, and I realize someone broke in, they made a chaos. We're calling the cops.' Mom replied.

I was looking around before the cops came, and I saw a paper.
-

the first straw.
Ethan, you made your choice.

-

Lanore...

--

i hope you guys like this chapter!
i'm sorry I deleted the older version. I made a mistake with the content! here's the updated one!!
please vote and comment, it means a lot!

xx kel