Chapter 4: #Ty'sBook

Twilight Sparkle

I led the seven strangers and Fluttershy into my house.
Some were very strange-looking ponies, but you couldn't blame them; they were from another world after all.
At first, I had hoped they were from Canterlot High, but I had never heard of Minecraftia before.
I knew a couple books on trans-dimensional travel that Princess Celetia had given to me after my travels to Canterlot High that could be of service. Spike was still asleep upsairs, so I didn't bother to get him. With a magenta aura, I pulled a couple books off the shelf an put them on the floor.
"See? She's doing the thing I did before with my horn," one of the strangers whispered behind me.
Did they have no magic in their world either?
I passed out books to everyone. "Look in these books and search for anything similar to what transported you here," I told them. They stared at the books blankly.
Then, the pony with the checkered shirt poked open the book clumsily with his hooves and started flipping the pages sloppily.
I noticed that the two unicorns used their hooves too.
While they read, I asked Fluttershy about the ponies. She told me about how she had found them in the forest. "That's Adam, Jason, Ian, Quentin, Ty, Jerome and Mitch," she pointed out the ponies to me. Those are odd names!
"Wait...what world did they say they came from?"
Fluttershy hesitated. "Um, Minecraftia, I think."
I looked around the library. "Maybe we can look for books on Minecraftia!"
Fluttershy nodded. "I'll help you look." I looked under the M section in the library, but was interrupted by the pony named Adam yelling.
"Ow! Ow! Don do dis! Ty! STOP!"
I whipped around and tried not to laugh.
The unicorn Ty was holding his book in a light green aura, but he was having trouble controlling it. The book flew out of Ty's control, repeatedly slapping Adam on the face.
The yellow earth pony was trying to run away from the book, but it followed him. The rest of the gang were doubling over with laughter, while Ty was trying to get the book to stop.
I quickly grabbed the book with my magic, and its pale green aura changed to my deep pink.
Ty's horn stopped glowing.
"WHAT THE CRAP, TY?" Adam shouted. "I couldn't control it!" Ty exclaimed.
"Um, guys..." Fluttershy called softly.
"Dude," Ian chuckled, "You just got beaten up by a book."
Adam and Ty started laughing too, and I found myself chuckling as well.
"Uh, excuse me..." Fluttershy asked.
"Hashtag Ty's Book!"
The group started laughing more.
What's a hashtag? I thought.
"Twilight?"
I finally heard Fluttershy and turned around. She was holding a dusty, worn-down book with a deep green cover. On it read "Minecraftia" in golden letters. There was a picture depicting a strangely colored cube on the cover.
"I think I found the book," she said.
"Yes! Thanks, Fluttershy!" I took the book from her hooves and turned to the rest of the ponies, who had stopped laughing by now but were still smiling, picking up their books again (Ty and Ian not using magic this time.)
"Does this book look farmiliar?" I asked them. Jason looked up. "Yes! That's a dirt block on the cover!"
Dirt came in blocks in their world?
Everyone rushed up to me and gathered around. I held the book up with my magic so everyone can see. "See, Ty? She can hold a book," Quentin chuckled.
"Now, just tell me if anything looks farmiliar," I said, and began to flip through the book.