Chapter 19: Explosives are Always the Answer

Ty

"Yeah, buddy! Welcome back to minecraftia, everyone!"

I blinked open my eyes to see rainbow wool blocks spiraling upwards in a pattern.

The parkour map!

Mitch was standing up and looking over the blocky, multicolored area with a big smile on his face. I realized with a burst of joy that he was back to his normal, minecraftian self, standing on two legs and without wings. I noticed that the medal Princess Celestia had given to him was still around his neck. Huh. Cool.

I looked down and saw I was back to normal, too.

I stood up shakily, since I was used to standing on four legs, and looked around to see that everyone else was stirring, too, as their normal minecraft selves.

"Mitch! I still got Betty!" Jerome announced happily and held the diamond axe up for everyone to see.

"Oh, god. So, that actually happened?" Quentin asked. "Yep. And I don't have wings anymore," Jason said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I feel like we shouldn't do this parkour map again," Adam noted, and everyone nodded in agreement.

"So, then how do we get outta here?" Ian asked. "I got dis," I said, and pulled out a leftover TNT block from my beautiful, squid overlord-destroying masterpiece. I placed it, then paused. Last time, I had ignited the explosives with a spark from my unicorn horn.

"Um," I said, and Adam rolled his eyes. He walked up to the wall where I had placed the TNT and punched a doorway through the soft wool blocks. "Ty, explosives are not always the answer," he said. "Yes they are," I said defensively. "Explosives are always the answer."

Everyone laughed as we exited the parkour map through Adam's makeshift door.

I made sure to grab the TNT before I left.

You know.

Just in case.