Chapter 2: Welcome to Equestria

Adam

"Holy fudge!"
I woke up to Quentin yelling. I suddenly remembered the parkour map, and how we heard that strange laugh. Did we make it to the next stage? It must be pretty cool-looking to make the mudkip yell like that.
I blinked open my eyes and saw I was lying on the ground. Around me was a forest.
A forest?
This forest was strange...it wasnt't square and made of blocks, like minecraft forests.
I got up onto my hooves and turned around.
Wait.
My hooves?
I looked down.
Where my feet would be were two yellow hooves.
"WHAT THE CRAP?!" I yelled.
Then I noticed a bunch of ponies around me. A few were standing up, but others were still stirring on the ground. I looked over at the pony closest to me.
His coat was white and he wore a white tee. He had a white horn, and had brown eyes and a brown mane that went over one eye. He had black headphones. He had a marking on his flank of a diamond sword.
Hold on...
Holy Notch's butter apples.
It was Ty.
"TY?!" I exclaimed.
"ADAM?!" he yelled back, looking at me with a dumbstruck expression.
I looked around. These ponies were us!
I saw a lighter yellow winged pony with light brown hair, a black and red checkered shirt, and a marking of a red maple leaf behind an iron sword stand up and look around confusedly, which was undoubtedly Mitch.
A little farther away was a pale blue unicorn with a dark brown mane, a black vest, and sunglasses with a mark on his flank of a bow overlapped with a sword. Ian? I thought.
Next to him was a pony in a blue spacesuit with a yellow-orange glass near his face with blue wings. Jason.
Near the edge of the forest clearing was a small cliff, and another pony was looking over the cliff with wide eyes. He was a medium blue with a light blue mane and orange cheeks wearing a gray suit. A mudkip pony?!
Everyone was up now, looking around in confusion and awe.
"Where are we?" the Ian pony asked. "Definetly not in that map anymore," The Jason pony said. "What kind of map was that. Adam?!" he looked over at me. I shrugged. "I told you, I found it on the forum! I don't know!"
"Ooh, baby! I got me some wings!" Mitch exclaimedu and spread his pale yellow wings.
Ty frowned. "Hey, where did Jer-" he was cut off as a dark brown blur fell out of the trees abouve him.
"Ow! What the..." A large brown fluffy pony in a suit, undoubtedly Jerome, stood up and shook himself. "Oh, hey, Ty!" he looked down at Ty catching his breath. "Wait...Ty?" Jerome finally realized their strange transformation with a frown.
"Biggums, look at this!" Mitch called to him, and flapped his wings into the air.
He landed headfirst into a tree.
"Someone tell me what the crap is going on," I groaned.
Quentin looked over at us. "I think that button on the map was a trick of some sort," he said. "And it transported us here?"
Mitch trotted back to the clearing with his wings and mane full of twigs and leaves. "How could the map creator do that?" He asked.
"What kind of sick prank is this, Bodil?" Ian yelled at nothing.
"I told you, it wasn't Bodil!" I repeated.
"We should stop arguing and find a way to get back," Ty said.
"And how do we do that?" Jason said spitefully.
"Um, I'm sorry if I interrupted anything, but, um... maybe I could help you?" Everyone turned around.
On the other side of the clearing was a yellow winged pony with a long pink mane.
"Um...my name is Fluttershy, and I think my friend could help you with, um, whatever you need help with."