chapter 4.

I don't like this plan but I have to go through it. I have to, it's my last resort. It's been three days since I decided to be nice to Harry.

I still somewhat treat him a little bitter but always play it off as if it's a joke. He of course is still unsure why I'm acting different but in total he is acting nicer.

Day 4 and now this is the time I need him to open up to me. Then again I can't just with a snap of my fingers make him crack.

"Selena" He yells my name from downstairs, I'm guessing the food is ready. I run down the stairs and go into the kitchen.

"I made hamburgers" He smiles at me, proud. I return it and look at the food, it looks good as usual.

We both sit down at the table and start eating. "Harry?"

"Yea" He looks up from his food,

"How did you know me? Like how did you find out about me and where I live?" I question, I've always wanted to ask him this.

"Well I found out about you because I seen you at a bar and I followed you home" He's crazy but I'm not gonna say that, I need him to like me and open up to me.

"Oh...... the burgers are really good" I say to change the subject.

-

I yawn as I continue to play with his hand. "I like this tattoo, I kinda want it" I say to him.

"You like tattoos?" I nod and shift in his lap. "I have one on the side of my rib, you didn't see it?" I say looking at him now instead of his hands.

"No, I guess I was focused on other things... But can I see it" He chuckles.

I stand up with help of my knees and turn sideways, since I'm on his lap, I lift the side of my shirt up and his hands go directly on the ink.

"Eccedentesiast; Someone who hides pain behind a smile" He struggles saying the word.

"Yea I got it when I was 18, if you haven't noticed, I wasn't the happiest person at the time" He continues to look at it, touching over it gently.

"Wow... Do you have more?" He says as he continues to look at the tattoo, sounding shaken up.

"Yea one on my wrist and one on my neck, both are kinda emo" I say as I sit back to normal.

Harry makes a motion implying can he see them and I nod quickly. I show him my wrist tattoo, well this one is pretty funny. It's 'fuck off' in Chinese.
It's 5 symbols so it's not that big.

"What does it mean?" He looks at me.

"Fuck off"

"Well if that's how you wanna be, go ahead" He looks sternly at me. I laugh into his chest,

"The tattoo symbolizes 'fuck off' in Chinese" I continue to laugh, he pulls me closer and wraps his hands around me. This tattoo is actually one that I got when I was drunk and I instantly regretted it afterwards but it's permanent so might as well learn to like it.

"Well you could've said that" He jokes and kisses my neck.

I yawn and lay my head onto his chest once again, "Are you tired?" I nod. He picks us both up and I wrap my legs around his torso.

"So you automatically assume I'm gonna take you upstairs?" He chuckles, I nod, he sighs and takes us both up stairs.

We make it in our room, I get off of him and go over to the bed laying down since I'm extremely tired and I just want to go to sleep.

Girly I'm publishing this the same 24 hrs as #SelenaEndedJustinParty 😂😂 lol I'm just like slay queen.

quick update btw !

Anyways please COMMENT & VOTE, I appreciate it alot when people do this.

Thanks for reading x.