chapter 15.

*WARNING: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS PRESENT THROUGHOUT THIS CHAPTER! IF YOURE SENSITIVE TO THIS PLEASE JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER!*

"Harry?" I say. I've been in deep thought lately. I plan to say one thing but I end up saying another.

"I love you" He looks at me and shakes his head, grinning.

"Sure you do" He laughs, I frown and stand up.

"I love you! Why can't you accept that!" I yell at him, his eyes turn dark as he stands up.

"Don't you get loud with me!" He screamed, pushing me back roughly. He then shoves me against a wall and grabs my jaw, "You're hurting me" I mutter.

"You still love me?" He smiles wickedly, "Yes" I don't hesitate.

He throws me on the ground with a quick movement. I hit the floor with a thud, that's gonna leave a mark. I stay a few seconds faced down but then I turn around and sit up. I wipe the tears threatening to spill. I deserve this, I was dancing on a breakable thin line that I knew if I break all hell will break loose. It's my fault for getting in his face.

"I'm sorry Harry" I speak up after a long silence. "Go take a nap Selena" was all he said. I obeyed him and went upstairs.

-

I'm woken up by Harry,
"I'm sorry baby, I love you and you know that" He holds my hand in his. I process what he says and a smile spreads on my lips.

He sees my smile and quickly kisses me. "Let's go downstairs and eat, yea?" I nod, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

We walk into the kitchen and I see the table looking well set up. I turn to him and give a questioning look. He seats me in a chair before speaking,

"A lovely dinner for two" He suggests in a playful manner. I grin. He lays two plates on the table and grabs a champagne bottle from the fridge.

"Today we are having spaghetti!" He says with delight as he sits down. "Your favorite".

As we eat he brings up that we're going to a party on Saturday. I like parties, I get to not stress out and just have fun.

After cleaning I pick up the table and start cleaning the up the kitchen. Harry comes from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses me from my ear to my neck mumbling dirty words. He turns me around and attacks my lips. He places me on top of the counter and leaves pecks as he goes down my neck.

He reaches down to take off my shirt but halfway off I wince due to the pain from earlier. He looks at me before giving me a look and walks backwards.

"Damn it!" He yells, anger laced in his voice.

"You're no good! You're worthless!" He placed his hand on his forehead, I feel my eyes get watery so I quickly turn around and continue cleaning up.

He just sighs and walks outta the kitchen, I let the tears fall down. Sobbing aloud as I try to wash the dishes but my blurry vision and shaking makes it difficult.

Why.

IF YOU OR OTHERS ARE EXPERIENCING PARTNER BEATINGS AKA DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, YOU ARE NOT ALONE AND IT ISNT ACCEPTABLE, LEAVE THE SITUATION PLEASE.

i HATE harry.

Thanks for reading 🖤