chapter 16.

We sit in the car, nothing but the very low hums of whatever song is on the radio plays throughout the car. I stare out the window, my gaze drifting to the tall sycamore trees. Wondering what am I doing? How did I get here? And, Why can't I just know?

His hand lands on my shoulder, I look at him, my eyes looking for something in his eyes. I lay my head back, the past hour alone is a headache.

"Look, I'm gonna get you to safety, ok" I nod. My safety wasn't important, it didn't feel important, Harry's safety is what concerns me.

The darkness of the road gave me chills, each tree we past, is another second I go without knowing of what's happening. The satin material of my dress feeling smooth under fingertips. Why can't I just be happy with Harry. Oh yea because he fucking kidnapped you. He couldn't have just said hello to me instead of fucking stealing me from the life I had. A part of me feels this way, the other part of me doesn't feel sorry for me at all. That part of me is relieved that I started a new life, leaving behind the bad things about me that once followed me around everywhere I'd go.

I love Harry though, I really do. Lately I'm not sure if he loves me back but I don't care, it's nothing new to me.

Eventually we make it to a motel that's on the side of the road. "This is safety?" I give him a questioning look.

"For now it is" He parks the car in the motel lot and starts looking for something in the back seat. "Until day comes we should rest".

"Here, put it on" He hands me a hoodie, I quickly put it on and wait for what to do next. He gets out the car and opens my door, grabbing firmly onto my waist. Most likely making sure I don't go nowhere. He locks the doors behind us with the button as we walk to the motel office.

"1 room please" He gives the man behind the glass a little wad of cash. The man gives him a key and we instantly walk towards the room.

Once we're in, I take off the giant hoodie, throwing it to a chair. The room is decent, "Selena, we should sleep, it's 2 am" I look over to him and give him a nod.

He takes off his shoes and jacket then climbs into the bed, I give him a look, lust evidently. I walk to the bed sitting at the edge to remove my heels. Once I do, I turn around, "Can you help me? I need help taking off the laces" He sits up and gulps, I smirk as I look down, grabbing my hair so it's out the way.

He grabs at the end and one by one, he unlaces the back of the dress. Once he's done, he quickly goes back to his spot on the bed. I stand up and let the dress fall to my feet. I step out of it, I look towards him and his eyes are shut tight.

I wasn't wearing nothing but a black lace underwear. His eyes flutter open a bit only for them to close back up. I got onto my side of the bed, laying on my stomach so I'm looking at straight at him.

"Zayn?"

"Yes?" I grab his face, lowering it so he can look at me and open his eyes. He does so and gulps another time, "Selena...".

"I can't"

"You can if you want to"

"I" He tries to look for the words to finish his sentence, I trace my finger around his jaw. His breathing is uneasy as he tries to win the argument in his head. He gives me a look and I grin.

I sit up and get on top of him, my knees at the sides of him. I rub myself on him in that moment causing a curse to leave his mouth. I lean down to him, bringing his lips to mine.

He kisses back roughly and starts to groan as I grind against him. I start riding him as his member grows bigger and bigger beneath me.

"Selena.." he says out of breath. His large hands gripping onto my hips tightly. "Shhh, let's have fun in the meantime".

Wow.
She.
Did.
THAT.

Selena is much more confident in herself 😌

Oh and I'm back! I decided to write I lil so here ya go! Those who still have this book in ur library! hope it didn't suck too bad. I hope there isn't any typos, normally when I write a chapter I wait awhile before posting it but yea. Also I'm shook.

Anyways please VOTE & COMMENT 🖤 Ily as always for reading.