chapter 6.

"I have some stuff to take care of tonight so you'll stay here with Zayn, he didn't want to tag along this time so I'm trusting him with you" He's acting serious and stern, something I haven't gotten from him in a while.

"He'll be coming over at 8:30 just so you know and I'll probably be gone the whole night" I'm sitting on the edge of the bed as he stands in front of me, he grabs my chin and brushes my lower lip with his thumb.

"Ok, what are you gonna do that is gonna take up a whole night?" I question, looking up at him.

"I have to get money one way or another, it's just complicated but don't worry about it" I nod, not trying to get on his bad side.

"Alright, I'll be in my office if you need me" he said and walked off. I lay down, I'm so close to getting his trust but something is making him not want to give it to me.

(-)

"Everything is ready to go, yea, do not forget what I told you, alright" He spoke over the phone.

There is no doubt that Harry is going to go rob a bank. All the hints are pointing towards that option, he's dressed in black, he took out his guns, the list goes on. I'm also assuming the boys are going along with him.

I hear the doorbell ring and I decide to go get it since Harry is on the phone.

"Hi" I smile at Zayn as I move aside so he can come in.

"Hi Selena" he returns the smile to me. We walk back to the living room where Harry is at.

"Well I'm gonna get going, take care of her mate" He said and walked over to me. I expect to get a peck from him but he deepens it, I pull away because Zayn is literally a couple feet away.

He looks me into the eye, those dangerous green eyes that are so convincing and dazzling, you'll do anything for them.

"I'll be back, ok?" I nod and he gives me one more peck before he walks off.

Ok this is a short update but don't worry after I publish this I'll write some more .

So the song at the top is lit af, it's such a good "remix" of Stockholm syndrome and believe it or not, I actually got inspired by that remix to make this fanfic, that and I decided to make a 2 min long edit of a kidnapping harlena plot and thought it would be a good fanfic idea.

Ok favorite song on Made in the a.m??? Please answer fam cause I wanna know!

Lastly I want to thank CelticLove for making an amazing cover for this story! She makes great covers so you should really check out her cover shop!

Thanks for reading 💞 and please VOTE & COMMENT!