Chapter 34- A Shocking Secret

(This chapter is continuing from chapter 31. Also go read part one of Yuma's past if you're confused.)

Yuma POV

"Uh... One, what are we going to do to that agency since they're still here?"

One scoffed. "Ugh. I don't know! I would kill them all if it weren't for IA." She crossed her arms, obviously forcing back tears.

I sighed. "Okay. Let's just go to her agency and tell them to leave."

"Fine!" She said, annoyance in her voice. "I know where they are, follow me."

After walking downstairs, One and I saw a small group of people. A girl with blonde hair looked at me and gasped.

"You..."

That voice... it was so familiar.

"What?"

"You're Yuma!"

"Miku?!?! That's you?!"

She ripped her blonde wig off, revealing her silky teal hair. "It's you! You're the agent that failed your first mission!"

One raised a brow. "What are you even talking about?"

Miku looked at One. "He used to be a member of my agency. But he failed during his first mission so I fired him."

IA POV

Gumi, Gakupo and I followed Miku's voice since she was talking very loud... She sounded.... Mad? When we turned the corner, I felt my stomach drop.

"Oh wow, is that true, Yuma?" One asked, looking over at Yuma.

Yuma looked down. "Yeah..."

One looked up and saw me. She frowned. "IA, get your agency out of here."

"One..."

"IA. Get your agency out of here," she repeated.

"Fine," I firmly said. Yuma looked at me for a split second before turning on his heels and walking down the hall. One gave me one last look before disappearing down the hall with Yuma.

~

Once we were in the car, Kaito suddenly broke the weird silence and asked, "What the hell was that?"

Miku gripped the steering wheel angrily. "That pink haired idiot used to be in this agency long before all of you. He was assigned to go on a mission to protect a special agent hacker but she died. And I'm going to hold a grudge because that agent hacker was very important."

After that, no one said anything. Rin and Len even kept quiet. I think everyone was really shocked about how Miku ranted just now. She usually keeps her cool. Also I'm sure everyone was confused about what was going to happen next because I sure as hell am confused about what is going to happen next. Would that agency be after us? Would One bomb us? I don't know.

"IA, we're here."

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned. Zatsune was looking at me, concern on her face. Everyone had already gotten out of the car and we're entering the house. Gosh I was such a clueless idiot sometimes.

"Right, sorry..."

Zatsune and I got out of the car and walked into the house. I noticed that everyone went upstairs to their rooms except for Miku, she was sitting at her desk with her head in her hands. As I started walking upstairs, Miku said, "IA. Stay here I need to talk to you." Zatsune gave me a look that said, "Good Luck" and headed upstairs with the others. I walked to Miku and hesitantly took a seat across from her.