Chapter 18- Mission Accomplished

Zatsune POV

I stood in front of my mirror, brushing out the tangles from my black hair. I had been getting ready for work. Even though my agents said I work too hard, and said I should take the day off, I was still going. Like I'm gonna listen to my employees.

I got in my car and drove to the agency.

When I arrived, everyone looked shocked to see me. One of my agents walked up to me.

"Zatsune-sama, we told you to take the day o-"

"Bull sh*t. I work if I want to."

I walked passed my agent, heading to my office up stairs. I went up the elevator to my office. I opened the door, nearly screaming. Two people were standing in the room. A man with dark black hair and brown eyes stood in front of the filing cabinet. And a young woman about my age stood next to the closet. She had blonde and scared, blue eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?"

They turned to me, scared. The girl; I knew who she was. I ignored it and stared at them with anger. That disguise didn't deceive me.

"Zatsune... It's me... Hatsune..." the girl said with a shaky voice.

"Shut up and get out until I pull out my gun and kill the both of you.

"But Zat-"

"I said get out!"

Miku POV

I grabbed Kaito and pulled him out of the room. I pulled him outside, tears in my eyes.

Once we were in an empty place, I started crying. Kaito didn't question me. He pulled me to him and hugged me tightly. I cried into his shirt, leaving it damp with tears.

"Miku..."

"She's my twin sister. I don't know what's gotten into her. She used to be so nice..."

I cried even more and held onto Kaito. He patted my back and held onto me.

"It will be alright, Miku. But we need to go back in, or people will get suspicious," Kaito calmly told me.

"Yeah... I'm sorry..." I rubbed my eyes.

"Let's wait a little before we go back in, we don't want anyone to know you were crying," he  added.

As soon as my eyes were no longer red, we headed back inside.

"Miku..." Kaito whispered.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

He handed me a paper. It was the plan of this agency!

"I found it right when Zatsune came in. In the filing cabinet."

"Kaito~!" I hugged him and put the paper in my pocket.

He patted my head and smiled. "We should leave now," he said.

"Right. I'm gonna call down everyone," I said. "Miku to everyone," I said into the ear piece.

"Yes?"

"It's time to go."

Five minutes later, everyone was outside, ready to leave. Kaito showed them the papers while I drove to the agency. I felt kind of... happy. Know that we know their plan, we can try and prevent it somehow.

Once we were there, everyone headed to their rooms to get ready for dinner. I went into my room, taking off my wig and make up.

~Time Skip To After Dinner~

Kaito POV

I had already been in bed, but I went down for a glass of water. After a shower and dinner, I had still been parched and exhausted.

I saw Miku heading to the door, wearing a baggy blue coat. "Miku? Where are you headed?"

"Out."

Miku POV

I almost jumped when I heard Kaito's voice. I headed out the door, hugging myself. It was really cold outside.

Before I left, I made sure everyone was asleep. My plan was to go back to the agency where Zatsune was and confront her. But don't you worry, I didn't go unarmed.

When I arrived, I stepped out of the black car. I went through the double doors. I took a deep breath and pressed the button of the elevator, taking me to the second floor. I walked to Zatsune's office.

"H- What the hell are you doing here?" She asked when I entered her office.

"Zatsune. We need to talk," I firmly said, taking a step forward.

"No."

She pulled out a gun. I smirked.

"You have nothing against me."

I ripped off my coat, revealing dynamite and bombs all over me. The button that would trigger it was in my hand. I put my finger on it, and she gasped.

"You shoot, this entire building blows up. You call for help, I press this button here, and we all die. Understand?"

She nodded and dropped the gun. I gestured her to leave her desk and stand next to me. She was shaking, afraid that I would press the button.

"I need you to tell me WHY you're doing all of this. All of the killing. Why? What did those people ever do to you, Zatsune?"

She sighed. "Hatsune, I knew you started an agency. I hated you. I wanted my agents to do something to put you in danger, so that's why I did all this. I never told my agents that, though. I told them to kill to get money. I did it to put you in danger."

My heart sank in my chest. "Hated... Me? Why?"

"Because you had everything. You were popular in school. Had so many friends. You were so pretty.  And look at you now. You had the courage to come here with bombs all over you to stand up to someone like me. You're brave. I wouldn't have the courage to do it, I'd probably just send someone to do my dirty work. Hatsune, I'm jealous of you," she said, starting to cry.

"Zatsune...  You didn't have to do all of this..."

"You're right. I regret it all. I love you, sis," she said.

"I love you to, Zatsune."

"So.... Since we've made up... What now?" She asked.

"Crap, I'm not sure Uh- Would you like to be a member of my agency?" I asked.

Her eyes widened. "A member? Of your agency? Really?!"

I nodded and she smiled. "But... What about my agency? Who's gonna be the new boss?"

"I'll just hire my best agent."

~Time Skip~

It had been five in the morning as I drove past the lake near the agency. I threw my bombs in their so they were useless. The sun slowly began to rise, making the green lake look shiny. Zatsune had all her luggage in the backseat and she was smiling the whole time.

"We're here," I said, parking the car in the driveway.

"Man, you guys are a very small agency, but work really well," she mentioned, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Of course we work well, we risk ourselves to keep everyone safe. No matter what."

I helped her take her luggage to the extra room upstairs. I was relieved. The Mission was now over, so I got in bed and rested.

_________________________________________________

Finally, the mission is over :D

I  forgot to announce this, but December 28 was the day that made it official that I have been on this website for a year! It's been a great year, guys. Y'all are awesome~

~IA