0.3 - friends?

**Chapter Four - Friends?

Harry woke up with a giddy smile on his face.He instantly remembered Draco,the way the blonde grinned when he accepted his offer of friendship.

"Good morning,love."Ginny greeted.Harry frowned,feeling guilty.'No,I should not be feeling this.This is wrong.I moved on,right?' He questioned himself but he,too,was not sure.

"Good morning,Ginny."He said solemnly and kissed Ginny on temple.But there was no spark.,like he felt towards Draco.

Harry frowned even deeply.

"James! Al! Lily! The train is leaving!"shouted Ginny.

"Mum! It's only 10:15!"snapped James.

Ginny frowned."Well,hurry up! Breakfast is ready!"

The three quickly emerged from their rooms,now in their Hogwarts robes.Harry smiled and remembered his first day at Hogwarts.That one day he felt home at last.

"So Dad,how's the Ministry doing?"asked James.

Harry sighed."Oh,it's fine.But in our department is not,there's this one wizard who stole artifacts."

"Oh,so that's why you look stressed lately."Ginny said."But even if you have bags under your eyes,I will still love you."

Ginny sat at his lap and kissed him full in the lips.Harry forcefully closed his eyes,cringing on the inside.It felt wrong.

"EW!"Albus and James shouted in unison,Lily cooing.

Ginny smiled."Come on,we gotta go."

*************

Harry looked at her one and only daughter whom he named after her courageous mother and her bright friend,Lily Luna."You excited,Red?"Harry asked her.

"Yes,daddy and please don't call me Red.Rose was the Red."Lily frowned.

"Well,for me,you're the only Red."Harry kissed her forehead,making the young redhead smile."Alright,better get ready,train's coming-"

"JAME-SIE! COME ON,HURRY UP,Merlin,you're such a girl!"Ginny screamed,slightly smirking.

"MUM!"James shrieked."DON'T CALL ME THAT! ANYONE COULD HEAR YOU!"He said,looking around wildly.

"Well,hurry up!"Ginny said,much calmer this time.

James huffed and altogether,they crossed the platform,Lily slightly gasping with closed eyes.

Ginny kneeled infront of Lily."Remember,Lily,no matter what House you got sorted,we will always accept that and we're always be proud of you."

"Thanks Mum,I'm gonna miss you."Lily hugged her mother,fighting back tears.

"What about me?"Harry teased.

"Dad! Of course,I'll miss you too!"She cried and hugged him tighter.

Lily let go,sniffing and waving. Al carried his own trunk,James carried his and Lily's trunk stating how 'macho' he is.

Ginny smiled and waved,Harry doing the same.

Harry felt like someone were staring at him,he looked around.He was right.

Draco Malfoy is stari-scratch that-sneering at him.