1.9 - ecstasy

**Chapter Nineteen - Ecstasy (unedited,hehe sexy chapter btw)

Draco was the first one who woke up,the sunlight burning his eyes.Then he remembered his amazing night with his most loved idiot.He looked at Harry's peaceful face.Draco smiled.

Draco ruffled Harry's hair softly"Hey be careful withe the hair.I'm sensitive about it,"Harry said while sleeping.

Draco smirked.God,he is so sexy.

"Oh,really Potter? Not exactly what I heard last night"Draco pecked his lips.

Harry blushed beautifully abd opened his eyes slowly."You toss,"He smiled then pulled Draco into a passionate kiss.Draco responded quickly..needily,seemingly unsatisfied from the night's events.

Draco pulled away then smiled,"You need a shower,babe."He pecked Harry's temples

"Sod you,Malfoy"Harry smiled then stood,well,tried.

He moaned in pain and fell on his butt."Fuck! My stomach hurts! Oh my god,Draco I'm dying."Harry exaggerated.

Draco stood but quickly sat again,his lower abdomen fucking hurts,"God,mine too!"He moaned,"But admit it,you enjoyed it."He smriked the smacked Harry's ass,ignoring the pain.

Harry laughed."Hmm,let me think about it"He rubbed his chin.as if thinking."Nope,I don't enjoy it all,"

"Oh really? Then this must not affect you,"Draco walked closer to Harry,his lips hovering teasingly to Harry's jawline.

Harry's face reddened,this man surely still affects Harry so much."Or this?"He said huskily.Draco's eyes and voice when he was horny,Harry founds it hot and sexy.

He softly sucked Harry's neck,founding his sweet spot,he nibbled it as Harry moans quietly.Draco kneeled but still reaching Harry's chest.He trailed little kisses on his chest and stomach.He then sucked Harry's hardening nipple,Harry groaning in pleasure.

Draco slowly and teasingly bit Harry's boxer,lowering it.Harry stared at him lustfully,wondering how this man could make him go crazy just by teasing.

Draco eyed Harry's fully naked body,once again.He just want to stare all day at Harry's soft,creamy skin.He just want to kiss it forever and never get sick of it.

Draco kissed Harry's thighs,his member,then its tip.Harry could only moan at pleasure,his back arched.He gripped at the bathroom's doorknob,moaning Draco's name.

Then slowly,Draco took Harry's throbbing cock to his mouth.Harry groaned,"Fuck! Oh my god! Draco,"

"I want you to cum at my mouth,Potter."Draco growled,his eyes wild.He sucked Harry's member again,his tongue circling at its tip.

Draco pushed Harry's cock,reaching his throat.Draco licked him like a lollipop,a famous muggle sweet.

"I'm coming!"Harry yelled.Draco widened his mouth,ready.Seconds later,white fluid came spurting as Draco swallowed it.

Draco then stood the gave Harry a long and sweet kiss."I love you,"

"I love you too,"Harry panted then pecked Draco's nose,grinning goofily.

Notie:

Does that satisfy your Drarry needs,babies? Cause it does to meeeee gosh that was sexy.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter because i do.

I'm really sorry for grammar errors and mistakes and everything.I actually have many things to do right now but you know what? SOD IT! I love you guys too much.

Don't forget to vote/comment! Love seeing your support!

CUDDLES,

fg