1.8 pt.2 - ups and down

**Chapter Eighteen - Ups and Down (Part Two)

"So she came up with a plan to,um,hostage you...uh,yeah..sorry,"Harry scratched the back of his neck."I'm really sorry about cheating you and-"

"You didn't cheat,Harry...well,you probably did with Weasley but you didn't with me.."Draco smiled softly.

"I'm so happy that you understood,"Harry whispered as he cuddled to Draco."Draco?"

"Hmm?"

"You said that you...you self harm.Since when?"Harry tried not to cry and took deep breaths.

Draco sighed,"It all started when my...father offered me to Voldemort...I was so sad and angry so I just self-harmed and it made me feel better...I-I don't why."Draco frowned,"Sometimes,I don't understand myself."

Harry just sighed and looked at the Slytherin man."I'm sorry...I hurt you,again...I love you,never forget that..."

"I love you more,"He kissed me swiftly on lips.

"I love you most,"The raven-haired man argued.Draco just smiled and shook his head,planting a passionate kiss on the other man's lips.

Harry responded ever so quickly,placing his arm on his neck.He needed this.They both needed this.

Draco asked for a permission and Harry granted so quickly.Draco's tongue roamed his mouth,exploring,memorizing him.

Draco's lips lowers,kissing his neck.Finally,he found his soft spot.Harry giggled,"That tickles!"

Draco bit his neck,placing his territory."You're mine.Mine only,"Draco growled,his bluish-silver eyes filled with lust and love.

"I'm yours,"Harry whispered then kissed him again.His hand traveled to Draco's hard abs.Harry kissed and licked his stomach."God,you're hard,"Harry chuckled at his erection.

"You're fault,Potter."Draco said sexily.

Harry rubbed the tip of his cock under his trousers."Are you ready for this,Malfoy?"Harry smirked.

"You bet I am."Draco bit Harry's lips and smirked.

"Fuck you.Let's go to your manor."Draco and Harry Apparated to the Malfoy's Manor.

Notie:

hello! hello! hello! hahahahahah.

Sorry for my crappy attempt at my almost smut gaaaah that was fucking horrible i'm sorry ugh im only good at lesbian smuts hehehehe

anyways,if you're a johnlock shipper then check out my johnlock one shots! thank you so muchhh

lovessss,

fg