1.5 - moments

Chapter Fifteen -Moments

Itwas a beautifulSaturday morning.The rising sun shining brightly,gold-colored clouds swaying,but Harry felt absolutely horrible.Hermione had agreed to borrow her Time-Turner-yet she had make her promise to end Harry and Draco's relationship by the end of September.They will have to split completely.

After that,Harry cried,He never been this much hurt before.All those horrible happenings in his life were like ant bite in this situation right now.

The love of his life,he had to let him go.

*

It was the morning,eight hours before Christmas Eve.The Potters-Weasleys had gathered in the Grimmauld Place,Molly Weasley was stirring the pumpkin juice merrily.

"Nona Molly! Please let me get a teensy-weensy of your Shepherd Pie! Pleeeeaaaseee?!"Lily begged,pouting.

"You know I can't resist you,Lily darling?"Molly smiled.

Out of all her grandchildren,Lily was a tad special for Molly.Lily reminded Molly so much of her best friend,Lily Potter.Her red hair,her cheery attitude and her passion.But of course,Lily reminded Molly of Ginny,too.Her determination,authority and imagination.

"Yes!! Thank you,Nona!"Lily cheered,then kissed her cheek.Molly smiled.

"Hi Nona!",James and Fred appeared from nowhere,with Zonko's and Weasley Wizarding Wheezes pranking stuff scooped in their arms."Oi,Lily! Why are you eating that?"James frowned.Lily stuck out her tongue and giggled.She carried the plate and ran upstairs to hers,Rose's and Dominique's room.

"Argh,that girl is greedy,"James muttered to himself the hurried away,plotting pranks for the night.

Harry smiled sadly at his family,that familiar pang in his heart overwhelming him.He felt depressed more than before,his life is more messier than before.

"What's that sound,Harry dear?"Molly asked to Harry,since there is two of them in the kitchen.

He scrunched his forehead as a tinkling sound came,he saw that the Orb Communicator,spinning its orb and changing colors.He then remembered that Draco is calling him,not owls because it's to risky and anyone may find out.

"It's my Orb Communicator,Mrs.Weasley.I gotta answer it,"Harry said,politely as he could.

"Oh,sure dear.Take your time,"Molly smiled kindly.

He went to his and Ginny's room to answer."Orbisproma,"Harry whispered."Hello,Draco?"He answered hurriedly.

"Hello,Harry?! Hello!"Draco answered clearly.

"Hi.I can hear you properly.Don't worry."Harry chuckled.

Draco smiled and the intensity he's feeling gone,just by hearing Harry's voice."Good,"Draco cleared his throat."I just wanna tell you that Scorpius is not coming.He's really angry when me and Astoria seperated.He's spending Christmas with his friends.."

"I'm sorry,"Harry said sympathetically.

"It's okay.Atleast,I know he's safe in Hogwarts,"Draco sighed."Besides,I'm with you.You is enough.More than enough,even."

Harry can't help but blush,he grinned."Goodbye,Draco."

"Bye,Harry.See you erm,earlier.I love you."Draco replied then the line is off.

"I love you more,"Harry answered to the thin air the smiled happily.

*

"Roooo-ooose! Give me that!"Louis Weasley yelled exasperatedly.

"Al?! What are you doing?!"Roxanne Weasley screamed,eyes wide.

It was a typical Weasley-Potters occasion,loud and homey.But,Harry don't feel so well,fidgeting on his seat,occasionally receiving dirty looks from Hermione that made him uncomfortable.It was a cheery afternoon,not until Ginny noticed.

"what's wrong,harry?"Ginny asked.

"Nothin,i need to go to the bathroom"Harry excused himself,then go unto the bathroom.He chucked some water on his face,seeing his reflection on the mirror.

He then saw the Time-Turner's prism,he pulled it away from his neck.He stared at it for a minuted and heaved a sigh.He exited the bathroom,then celebrated the Christmas Eve.

*

It was late in the evening,Harry looked at the clock often.Impaiently waiting for everyone to sleep.He groaned internally as he looked at Ginny,Hermione and Ron.But he can't help but to feel guilty,he's cheating and lying at the same time.

Then Hermione and Ron finally called it a night,saying goodnights to each other,Hermione gave him a look.

"Harry,you coming?,"Ginny tapped his shoulders.

Harry shook his head 'no'."I will later,"He smiled,quite excited that he will finally see Draco,but can't help to feel pain that he has to end it quickly.It was complicated,messy and just simply forbidden.

He went ouside,to make sure no one could see.He stared at the Time-Turner,then turned it eight times.The Time-Turner took him,eight hours from now.He felt out balanced,as he stumbled at the grassy field of Grimmauld.

***

There's still more to this! c: -FreakishGirl