1.7 - what have you done

This is gonna be super short.Sorry! -fg xox

**Chapter Seventeen - What Have You Done

Harry stared at the pile of papers in front of him.He sighed.He can't wait to meet Draco! Good thing hat Ginny is out-of-town to writing some news about the international Quidditch World Cup. (A/N - Ginny is an editor of Daily Prophet,in case you guys don't know. -fg xox ))

He smiled contentedly as he thought about Draco.Those multicolored eyes and-

There was a knock on the door that made Harry jumped.He groaned.Why do people interrupt him when he's thinking about his boyfriend?! He walked lazily to the door,and there appeared-"Vincent?!"Harry exclaimed,obviously surprised.

"The one and only,"Vincent smiled attractively which didn't affect Harry.

"Hey.."Harry trailed."What are you doing here?"

"Remember when I said that we should have tea?"Vincent smiled.

"Oh,yeah,that."Harry scratched his head."Look,I'm sorry but I can't.I'm busy.."

"Oh,we don't have to go outside."He rummaged his bag and pulled two cups,teabags and a saucer.

"Oh."Was all Harry could say.I guess I'm cornered.He thought.He put the cups in his lips and gulped.This tastes weird...He thought,as he closed his eyes,his mind filling thoughts about Draco.

*

Draco whistled as he strolled through the hallway of Auror Department.He was going to see Harry!Suddenly,his chest tightens and Draco frowned."What the heck?"He muttered.

Draco slowly made his way through Harry's room as he reached the doorknob.There,he saw Harry and Vincent.Snogging.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"Draco yelled.The two broke away and stared at Draco.

"Draco? What are you doing here?"Harry asked,irritated.Was he annoyed that Draco interrupted their kiss?!

Draco balled his fists,tears threatening to all.No,this is not happening.This is simply not happening.

A/N

Hey guys! Yeah it's super short! I'm so sorry! Yeah. :/ But hopefully that next chap is longer!

Anyways,guyS oMFG 8K READS?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? SDFASDNSMDNHSGAFSDVBSVDBNSMDHFDNMSJDH OMG YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG I LOVE YOU ALL!

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY FOR MAKING ME SEE THE TRUTH THAT IM WORTHLESS YEAH THANK YOU FOR THAT AND SECOND,MY PARENTS! FOR MAKING ME AWESOME.AND DAN AND TOM FOR BEING SO GAY FOR EACH OTHER.

AND OF COURSE,YOU FOR READING THIS GAY FANFICTION HAHAHA

OKAY BYE THANKS GUYS

kisses and cuddles from - freakish girl xoxo