1.8 pt.1 - ups and down

(( Warning: This chapter is contains depressive stuff like self harming.But don't worry it isn't descriptive. ))

**Chapter Eighteen - Ups and Down (Part One)

"HARRY JAMES POTTER! Get me out of here or Merlin forbids what I can do to you! I was a Death eater,do your research!"Draco yelled,again.But Harry ignored it,again.Draco frustatedly let out a groan.

Harry sighed heavily.He stared at the cuppas infront of him,ignoring Draco's protests.He took the tray,a bit shakily and went to Draco who was struggling.Draco glared,"Get me out,Harry! You-!"

"Draco! Please let me explain!"

"Explain?! God,Harry,did you even see your face when I interrupted your lovely snog with that little fuck? You were furious!"He stomped his feet."And get me out of this stupid chair so I-" (( a/n - Please let me know if you have a better insult to Vincent than I used.Comment below.I'm serious. ))

Harry cut him off by smashing his lips on his.The spark? Still there.The "butterflies in tummy" that muggles call? Still there.The exhilaration? Still there.

Draco pulled out,crying softly.Harry sat in his lap and untied the rope in his hand,revealinh fresh cuts and burns."Draco,what's this?"Harry asked with furrowed brows.

Draco remained silent."Draco,love,what's this? Please tell me."Harry said softly,tears starting to fall in his eyes."Is this because of me? Please,Draco."

Draco nodded and shook his head.Harry had never seen him so vulnerable.It completely crushed his heart knowing that it was because of him.

"T-Tell me,"Harry croaked,placing Draco's head in his chest.

"It was partly you..."

Harry remained silent,urging Draco to continue.

"I cut because of you...but I starved myself because I blamed myself..."Harry looked at him confused."I asked myself,how could I let you go? What did I do? Are you sick of me-"

"No! God,no!"Harry protested.

"Let me finish,"Draco said sternly."I asked myself that and in two weeks and I just cut all over again."Draco sniffed,"It's alright.It isn't my first time."

"You self harm? Since when?"Harry was shocked.He always thought that Draco was always guarded.He certainly was wrong about hiding his mask for himself.

Now,he hated the fact that he confessed to Draco just now,maybe he could something about it,but it's too late.

Harry just hugged Draco and let him cry in his shoulder."I'm here,Draco,just let it all out.I'm sorry..I don't love Vincent.He poisoned me,Draco."

"What?!"Draco stood up."Tell me!"

"Alright..."Harry trailed.

// Two weeks ago //

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"Draco yelled,fists balled.

"Draco? What are you doing here?"Harry asked,annoyed.

Draco punched the wall and stormed out.

"What's his problem? Whatever."Harry smiled,but his eyes told a different story."I'm not done with you..."Harry purred.

"Harry,drink this."Vincent handed a potion.He need to set things right.

"Whyyyyyyyy?"Harry pouted.

"Just drink it."Vincent pleaded.

"Mmm-kay."

Harry drank the shuddered,he opened his eyes like he was regaining consciousness.He put his hands on his head."Ugh,"Harry rubbed his temples.

"Vincent? What are you doing here? Harry said,shocked.

"You need to make it up to Draco."

"What? How did you-"

"You messed up and he probably hates you now."

"Why?! What did I do?!"

"You don't believe me? Go to him." Vincent smirked.

Harry glared at him then Apparated to Draco's manor.

Vincent just stood there.How he wishes he apologized to Harry

*

Harry giggled and wiped his mouth.He drunkenly Apparated to Hermione's office.He swayed and crashed onto Hermione's table."Merlin!"Hermione Granger-Weasley screamed and jumped in surprise."Harry James Potter! What the-you're drunk!"

Harry just laughed."Hehehe,your face..."

"You're drunk! Ugh,why do I have to deal with drunkards?!"Hermione sighed stressily,scanning her shelves of potion.Good thing she store potions,incase of emergency.

"Here drink this."Hermione handed him the potion.Harry drank it and immediately felt a lot better."Thanks,Herm."

"So,what's bothering you?"

"Nothi-"

"Oh no,don't you start mister! Tell me or else-"

"Or else what?"Harry's eyes clouded with bitterness and...agony."What makes you think that you know a lot about me,huh Hermione?"He challenged then instantly regretted it.He hadn't meant to say that,he's just stressed and depressed.

Hermione's eyes flashed with hurt then replaced with sympathy"I may not know you at all,Harry but I know that you never drink unless you have a problem."She smiled slightly then patted his back softly.

Harry told her the whole story,whilst crying.Hermione just stared at him and thought,'God,he really love Draco,' She smiled slightly.

*

And I'll leave you with that! Part two is on Thursday or Friday or earlier.I don't know.

OMG.Thank you for the 11k reads! I am so grateful,really.You guys are amazeballs.

I'm perfectly serious about my author's note.I know you guys hate Vincent.lol

See ya! -fg