1.2 - complicated love

**Chapter Twelve - Complicated Love

Ithas been days and Draco was nowhere to be seen.Harry looked everywhere,but still,Draco was missing.Harry was starting to get worried,his thoughts driving him mad.

Suddenly,an idea pop in his head "That's it!"He yelled.

He practically knocked out the table just to get a parchment and an ink.He began scribbling.

Dear Draco,

I know that you probably won't see this,but I just needed to tell you this;I love you too.I should've told you.Sorry.

I hope that you're alright,wherever you are.

Harry.

He put the letter in Cornish's beak,his new owl.Cornish has the same snow feathers as Hedwig,but no matter what,Hedwig has a special spot in his heart."Bring this to Draco Malfoy."

The owl flew away gracefully,and by that Harry never felt more lonely.

*

Vincent stared at his uncle's so-called 'perfect love potion for Potter.'

"What's that?"Vincent demanded.

Candorre smirked."This will get Potter begging for you,every seconds of the day,"

"Now,"Candorre shifted."your date with Po-"

"-It's not date!"

Candorre ignored him."-tter is in three days,isn't it?" Vincent nodded.

"I want you to make him drink this,"Candorre handed him the potion. "Understand?"He snarled.

Vincent gulped and nodded,as he thought about Harry.'I'm sorry,Harry."

*

Harry stared at the cold thin air,still waiting for Draco's letter to come.He felt a tear escaped from his eye,he hastily wiped it.

"H-Harry?"croaked a voice,Harry was too familiar with.

He turned around and saw a very un-Malfoyish Draco Malfoy.He has his hair messy and bags under his eyes "Draco!"He ran to Draco and then crashed into bone-crashing hug.

Harry pulled away "Are you alright?"

Draco nodded.And Harry did a very unexpected action,he punched Draco.

"Ow,what was that for?!"Draco whimpered/shouted.

"I'm worried sick!,"Harry yelled."You shithead! You left me hanging,literally! Why did you walk away,huh?! You fucking bastard!"

"-Because I'm a fucking coward! I can't face it,alright?! You win,now what!" Draco yelled.

Harry stared at him,and muttered "Idiot."And crashed his lips to his.

Draco's eyes grew wide in shock,but he kissed back hungrily.The two enjoyed the lust-filled kiss,they wanted it from the very first time.They needed each other,they were meant to share each other's lips.

Harry began to suck his mouth,asking for permission to explore him,but Draco felt wrong.

"What's wrong?"Harry asked softly as he caressed his cheek.

"No,"Draco inched back from him "No,this is wrong."

"What? Why?"Harry asked,offended.

"I cannot do this,I'm sorry."Draco said and Apparated.

Harry stared at the spot where Draco vanished and tears streamed down at his face.

"Why do you always have to run away?"