0.6 - lottie

A/N hiii,so,um,sixth chapter...

i'm sorry if it's not brilliant like others i swear i'm trying my very best :S

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER.THIS IS JUST A PURELY FICTION.

**Chapter 6 - Lottie

Harry stared at Draco with shock. He can't even think of anything.His mind got all fuzzy,like Luna Lovegood will say,a Wrackspurt got into his head.But it was no Wrackspurt,it's because of him.

They just stood there awkwardly,Harry can't decide whether he should be feeling.Happiness? Sadness? Longing? Annoyance?

Kingsley cleared his throat "Malfoy,may I talk to Potter for a second?"

Draco cocked his head slightly and nodded.Harry glanced at him,wondering why he looked so drunk.

"Look,Harry,I know that you and Malfoy have erm, issues when you two were younger,but he's the only one I saw with potential.Can you two just get along with this case?"

Harry heaved a sigh,it was alright working to Draco-heck he would love that even,but for their situation,he wasn't sure...

"Alright,"Harry sighed.

Kingsley nodded symphatetically."I'm very sorry,Harry.He is all I could find."

"'s alright.,"

Kingsley exited,still looking solemn.When he closed the door he heard him talking about 'Draco' and 'Healer' which do not make any sense.

********

"Draco,I think you should give up with being a Healer."

Draco went quiet for awhile. If he resigned,he'll leave all the memories. Especially Lottie. He closed his eyes,thought about Harry."Fine,"

Kingsley nodded curtly "You can go now if you like.Goodnight."The Head Auror patted his back,"It's for the best."

Draco smiled forcefully.'Anything for you,Harry.'

*

Harry Apparated to the Grimmauld but Draco went straight to St. Mungos.

There were Healers gathered around at the certain bed. Lottie's bed to be precise.

"What's happening?"Draco asked worriedly.

"She's d-dead.."choked Healer Danielle.

Draco shook his head,not believing it. It can't be.

"Who?"

"SHE'S DEAD,DRACO! Can't you see?!"Healer Winston yelled.

Draco remained silent,tears now flowing freely. He put his hands in his face as Healers patted him comfortingly in the back.

"I'd like to resign,"Draco stated after a minutes of sobbing.

"But-Draco we-"

"I said I want to resign.Now."He said sternly,tears still spilling from the corner of his eyes.

"Alright,Draco i-if that's what you want."