1.3 - love potion

**Chapter Thirteen - Love Potion

Harry stared at his food,having no appetite at all.He missed Draco,all he ever wants is to hug him,kiss him,and be with him.

"What's wrong,Harry?"Ginny asked,concerned.

"Nothing.I have no appetite,sorry."Harry said,feeling guilt pang his heart.

"Oh,alright.If you want to sleep,go ahead.I think I'll stay for awhile."Ginny smiled and kissed him.

But that night,nightmares and insomnia hit Harry pretty hard.

*

Vincent took a deep breath,his heart pounding,forehead and hands sweaty.Today is the day,that he had to do it.

He saw Harry exit the door,he felt a weird lurch in his stomach and made his heart flutter.He shook his wild thoughts away,and walk lowly to Harry.

"Hey,Harry,"

Harry looked at him,shocked "H-hey,um,what are you doing here?,"But before Vincent could answer Harry exclaimed "Oh,yeah! it's the tour! sorry."

"It's fine,"Vincent smiled forcefully."you ready?"

"Yeah," Vincent held Harry's arm and Apparated.

*

The two strolled at the museum,and Harry admitted to himself,Vincent is fun to hang out witg.He has a great sense of humor and a pretty smile.

Vincent can't help but to stare and smile at Harry,he just love his smile and just-everything about him.Vincent was intrigued at the real Chosen One.

"I have a joke,a very lame one,"Vincent chuckled.

"Really? Do tell."Harry smiled.

"Okay,okay.Um,what did the other bean said to the other bean?"

"What?"Harry asked.

"How's it bean?" (A/N i know it's lame,please bear with me.I have no social life *sighs*)

Harry chuckled and shook his head,Vincent grinned."Hey,by the way,thanks again for uh,saving my life."

"It's nothing really,"Vincent scratched the back of his neck shyly."Erm,would you like to,uh,you know,um,tea? 'Cause,um,-"

"I would love to,"Harry smiled,eyes twinkling.

*

The two decided to have tea at Harry's office.Harry had to stay overnight because Draco is gone.

The two chattered for awhile while Vincent insist to make the tea.

"Here's your tea."Vincent fake-grinned,hewatched sadly as Harry slowly put the cup in his mouth,regret overwhelming his mind.

"Harry?,"spoke a husky voice Harry was too familiar with.

*****

Hiiii.This is the update! I know it's so short and crappy and,yeah.By the way,Happy Holidays!

Sooo,Harry/Draco or Harry/Vincent ? Mwahahaha.

-FreakishGirl xo