1.1 - vincent's revelation

**Chapter Eleven - Vincent's Revelation

Harry sighed once again,not comprehending what just happened.He was still tied upside down.He mumbled a spell and fell with a thud.

And it all came into Harry's realization,Draco Malfoy had loved him from the very start.Harry's head started to spin as he recalled what Draco just said.

"I fucking love you,Harry Potter!"

This words echoes in Harry's mind and haunted him,and by that he knew what he had to do.

*

Vincent Mayne sat down across the room,standing in front of him was Candorre Mayne.As he flip through the Daily Prophet,an article caught his eye.

WANTED: THIEF ON THE LOOSE!

Oooh,a very scary wizard has been stealing important artifacts on the Wizarding Community! If you have seen this wizard,report immediately to the Ministry! (Reward: 1,000 Galleons!)

Vincent stared unbelievingly at Candorre,who was now grinning idiotically at him.

"I'm amazing,aren't I?"chuckled his cold voice.

"You are unbelievable,"Vincent shook his head,Candorre just cackled in return.

"Now,what about our plan?,"Candorre sang.

"I don't want to do it.Potter seems nice."said Vincent,guilt evident in his face.

"It's easy,Vincent.All I want you to do is to seduceHarry Potter and steal that artifact.or else.," Candorre grinned wickedly.

Vincent nods,helplessly."Yes,uncle."

***

Ooooh,filler! *cackles* I was so happy so I updated! Yay!:-) Anyways,I might not update this coming week because of exams :-( Yea,i know terrible

Buh-bye! -Freakish Girl xo