Chapter 5: You Want Me in Your Heart?

"Show me," you said breathless, grinning like an excited child as you stared over at the boy that held a stapled package of sheets to his chest.

Jimin grinned, eyes narrowing. "I don't know if I should," he teased, tormenting you with the package for about a full five minutes now.

"Jiminie I swear I'll hurl myself at you if you don't show me!" you threatened, laughing before moving closer towards him teasingly.

"I don't know," he said, sweet smile peering onto his lips, "the only reason I should show you is that you've been my tutor for a month now...but besides that fact, there's nothing else that tempts me."

"What about the fact that we made out two weeks ago?" you piped, grinning hugely as you stuck your tongue out in a seductive manner.

Jimin rolled his eyes, chuckling a little before puckering at his lips. "Alright, that was some night, but not good enough."

You tried not to laugh at that. Faking a little pout, you eyed him, "I wasn't good enough that night?" you proposed, staring over at the boy that instantly had his composure crumble down.

"Wha- Oh, no! That's not what I meant I-"

Jimin cut himself off when the package of sheets was yanked out of his hands. He then understood your sneaky ways and sighed defeated as you flipped the sheets over to see his pop math quiz that had surfaced from a few days earlier.

You flipped through all of it, smiling hugely at all the write answers that were acknowledged in pen on each page. Getting to the end, you smiled you squeaked a little when seeing the mark laid out on the last page.

Jimin grinned at how cute that unexpected sound was. Smiling sweetly, he pursed his lips before he spoke, "...and that's all thanks to your wonderful tutoring," he said gently, eyes meeting your joy-filled ones when looking away from the sheet.

You giggled, laughing before instantly throwing yourself at him. The boy was caught off guard when having to stumble slightly back, your torso slamming into his. He let out a breathy laugh when you congratulated him, all excited, by his shoulder.

"Looks like the impossible happened," you teased, all happy over his high score.

"Ay!" he retorted smiling as he moved his chin more securely onto your shoulder.

Both of you just stood there, holding one another at this point.

You smiled to yourself, brows furrowing at the feeling of his body against yours. Feeling your stomach knot up and your heart beat a little faster, you let your cheek rest onto his shoulder. Eyes slowly fluttering closed as you hugged him tighter.

Jimin noticed the sudden change in hug. Getting lost in the feeling himself, he squeezed you in his arms as you cuddled into his shoulder.

"I'm proud of you," you said gently, letting it out easily and breathily.

Jimin smiled at that. Eyes shutting, he tried not to let those words sink deep. It had been a while since he had heard such word for anything at all. He knew he worked hard tirelessly, but none of his work seemed to pay off so obviously. This quiz, your words, this moment...it was the pay off he had been searching for.

"I know I haven't known you for long," he started off slowly, not knowing why his emotions hit him like a bus, "but I'm glad you're my tutor...my friend."

You smiled at that. As much as you'd love to stay glued to the boy you had been crushing on since the moment his ass met your face as your first greeting, you knew this was highly unprofessional. Plus, the last thing you wanted to deeply fall for a boy that loved someone else. Gotta get out now if you don't want to get mixed in that mess Y/N...