Chapter 27: I don't love you.

Jimin zoned out on the professor behind the desk who tried to get his attention. His mind wrapped around Nari and all that she had confessed to him this morning. He always felt so at ease waking up with her in the morning, feeling energized with just the glance of her smile, her eyes twinkling making his heart race more and more every time he saw her. It was surprising he hadn't dropped dead from cardiac arrest yet.

She told him everything. All the questions he wanted answered, he bugged out of her the moment his eyes met the little reddening zit forming near her nose. It was like the one from back when they dated, and with the rushing of the old memories, he was confused over where they stood now.

What exactly was the reason behind Nari breaking it off with him?

She told him. She told him everything and his heart broke.

Nari falsely brought up sex being bad as a way to cut ties with him so he'd assume she was selfish. It was ways for him to get over her quicker. His thoughts went back to Urie when she had admitted to behaving the way she had...Nari and Urie both wanted to be hated by the one they were in love with because they didn't want the significant other to feel bad any longer.

They tried to put on a selfish facade while all along, they've been selfless.

Jimin's world had tore into two, only to rebuild in that moment. Nari broke it off with him because of how overwhelmed he was getting from the attention from the media and the fans. It had always been so negative after the night of her birthday where they had been bombarded.

.

"Even though it was hell for you," Nari said sweetly, smiling as a tear slipped off her cheek and fell to his arm that wrapped around her, "...it was the best birthday I had had in awhile."

Jimin's eyes softened at that.

"I love you Jimin," Nari said softly, "it's always just been you."

Jimin swallowed, watching as she snuggled in closer to him.

"I don't know where we stand, or how we're going to make this work," she said softly, not wanting to pressure the man to say anything, "but I'm ready for whatever you decide in the end."

Jimin nodded.

"Take all the time you need."

He nodded again, thanking her softly.

"Nari?"

"Neh?"

"Are you in love with me?" he asked softly, eyes soft when staring deeply into hers.

Nari smiled, giggling a little as the flush appeared onto the tops of her cheeks. She buried her face into his neck before lightly kissing below his ear.

"Yes," she whispered at his ear, "I'm in love with you Park Jimin."

.

Being in love with someone...that's something.

Many believe that you only have one soulmate in the entire world and universe. If you find them, great, be happy, if not, you're stuck alone with mediocre partners. While, others, believe in many soulmates. There are multiple people that can be justified to fit the criteria of who you can fall madly in love with. Then...well, there are people who don't believe in soulmates, nor do they believe in love. And that is completely alright on it's own. Live your life through the goggles you want to be seen with, whether or not you fall in love with somebody, or learn to admire yourself, care is care. If love doesn't exist and it's all just brain waves and obsession, one thing we all can relate to is caring for somebody.