Chapter 12: Like Fall In Love?

"It's really big," you said softly.

Jimin's lips curled upwards, eyes gleaming as he nodded and looked around the recording studio you were referring to. He knew you were curious over what exactly this building held, but he knew he couldn't bring you out in the hallways so late. It was hectic in the hallways on a Thursday night and all that worried him was you accidentally invading one of the noona's or manager hyungs. Jimin would never wish for you to be yelled at in any manner...

"Yeah," he said lightly, staring over at the closed door, "I'd like to give you a tour some other time."

You smiled, nodding. You understood why he had brought you straight into this room once you had entered the building. Jimin was an idol, and was busy. The fact that he invited you over to the building in the first place was incredible. Although you didn't see much, you had managed to catch a glimpse of Jin eating a bowl of salad by the second-rear hallway.

"Neh," you said politely, "plus I understand you probably don't want me roaming around when all the members are about as well."

"It's embarrassing."

You nodded, agreeing with the boy. The last you ever say of them was the day under the bed...

Shivering to yourself, you tried not to think about the traumatizing awakening done by the members scattered underneath the bed around you. You were pantless...or should I say, pantieless...okay that was bad. You rolled your eyes at your own joke before continuing on with your thoughts. Overall, at the end of the day, the very first meeting with the rest of the famous idol group was one to never speak of.

Plus, you knew that morning you creeped the maknae out. He would eye you weirdly until the very moment you rushed out of the home.

"...but a funny story to tell amiright?" Jimin piped, grinning teasingly as he winked over at you.

Like always, both eyes closed.

You laughed, patting at his shoulder before scooting closer to him while sitting on the rolling chairs. Twirling a little on it, you sulked in it, spread your legs, and through up two peace signs.

"Aye kid!" you chimed out, voice low as you nudged Jimin playfully with your knee.

Jimin rolled his eyes at you playing into a role of some sort of macho-man as he simply focused on writing away in his notebook.

"You can dance," you deeply piped, still slouched as you tried to impersonate a CEO, "...but what else you got? Show me your worth biiitchh."

Jimin snorted near the end as you screeched out the last of your little roleplay. Nudging your knee away from his leg, he mumbled something about "behaving" as he wiggled his pen in your direction.

You pouted, hating that he wouldn't play along before sitting up straight in your chair again. Going back to just being you, your shoulder brushed his as you crossed your arms on the desk. Lurking your eyes over to his brainstorming ideas he was stating down as a reference to his final paper, you were curious about the notebook he was writing in.

"What notebook is that?" you asked, going tutor mode.

"It's my song-writing book," Jimin said lowly and casually as he thought long and hard over all the points he could bring forth for his thesis.

You grinned hugely at that. "Oooo!" you piped, intrigued and almost child like as you slumped closer to his shoulder, "you write songs?"

"I tried for a bit," he said lightly, smiling a little when remembering Nari begging him to continue with his want to create his own music, "but gave up after a while."