Epilogue

"Michael I told you that Tilly needs a bath," I say loud enough so I know he can hear me. Tilly just came running through the kitchen with her stuffed bear in her arm. "Tilly, come here."

"I was going to but then Phil started crying because he accidentally broke off the head of one of Tilly's dolls," Michael replies, carrying Phil into the kitchen. Michael sets our son down on the kitchen table and moves to the cupboards.

Tilly runs by again and I scoop her up before she has the chance to run away again. "Mommy, me and Sprinkles were paying."

"I know you were playing but it's bath time," I say to the little three year old. Tilly pouts and I sigh. "I'll let you put a lot of bubbles in the bath if you're good."

At this Tilly laughs in excitement. I set her down, telling her to sit in the living room for a second. Then I walk over to Phil who's still sitting on the table with tears in his eyes.

"Phil, what's wrong? Daddy's gonna fix Tilly's doll. It's okay," I say, picking up Phil and giving him a hug.

"Till is gonna notice that I broke it and she's gonna be mad at me," Phil cries into my shoulder. Michael looks over at me and holds up the now fixed doll. I nod and set Phil back on the table.

"Tilly, sweetheart, c'mere please," Michael says and soon, Tilly walks into the kitchen, still holding Sprinkles in her arms.

"Yeah daddy?" Tilly looks over at Phil and frowns. "What's wrong Phil?"

"Phil accidentally broke your dolly but I fixed it. He's afraid you're gonna be mad at him," Michael replies, bending down so he can speak easier with Tilly. Tilly looks up at Phil who refuses to look back at her.

Tilly walks over and tugs on Phil's pajama bottoms. "I'm not mad. Could never be mad."

Phil looks at her. "Really? Not even a little?" he asks quietly.

Tilly shakes her head. "No. Sprinkles didn't like her and was going to lock her in the closet. She told me."

Phil smiles and I lift him off the table, setting him on the ground. "Okay."

"Michael, you wanna give Tilly a bath or do you want to set up movie night? They should be over in twenty minutes," I ask. Michael picks up Tilly and puts her on his shoulders.

"I'll give her a bath since you did it last time," Michael says, kissing my cheek and walking away with a giggling Tilly. I smile and look at Phil.

"You wanna help mommy setup?" I ask him and he nods. "Alright, I'm going to need you to get all pillows from the closet while I get the blankets."

"Okay, I'll race you there," Phil says, taking off running before he even finished his sentence. I shake my head and follow the five year old, taking big steps so it seemed like I was trying.

"Oh no, you beat me again," I say with a pout as Phil smiles triumphantly.

"I'm the fastest person in this house. Well, besides Tilly. She has some super power like Dash in The Incredibles," Phil says with a shrug and opens the closet. As soon as he opens it, a few pillows fall out and land on the floor.

"Oh daddy didn't put it away right," I say, shaking my head as I pick up the pillows and hand them to Phil. "You know where to put them?"

"On the couch," Phil replies, walking into the living room. I grab as many blankets as I can then also walk into the living room. Phil has stacked the pillows on the ottoman which he considers part of the couch because it looks like it. I set the blankets down just as Phil comes back with two more pillows. "Are Smash and Cal Pal bringing Koda with them?"