Chapter 1: When Love Met Destruction

Chris's P.O.V

I wake up to find Blythe in the crook of my arm, sleeping soundly. I kiss her smiling lips and watch her eyelids slowly open, "Good morning beautiful."

She yawns and sits up, rubbing her eyes, "Good morning baby." She looks over at the door and I could feel her happiness deflate, "I forgot you leave for tour today. What time do you have to go again?" She lies back down and wraps her arms around me.

"Ten thirty I believe. What time is it now?" I answer and ask as I grab my phone next to hers. I look to see that it was about 8:30. "We have two more hours until I leave."

She smiles and kisses me, "Coffee babe?" She gets up and puts on a pair of skinny jeans. I get up and do the same.

"Sure. Do you think Lil would be up by now?" I ask her grabbing my hoodie at the same time as Blythe does, "Babe, you're already wearing my shirt."

She looks down at the Misfits shirt she stole from me, "I know but you always wear suits on tour."

I pull her close to me, "Not all the time babe. Only on stage. Give me the hoodie."

She rips away from me and runs out of the apartment building screaming, "My hoodie!" I chase her all the way to the coffee shop before I grab the back of my hoodie, pulling her back to me. "No fair Chris! You're arms are longer than mine!"

I kiss her gently, us getting dirty looks from people passing us. "That is fair babe! You stole my hoodie."

"Let go of me so I get us caffeine." I obey her and we go inside. Two cups were already waiting for us as Blythe's coworker Sara smirks at us.

"I saw you guys swallowing each other outside and figured you guys wouldnt want to waste time on waiting for coffee." Sara laughs and takes money from Blythe's hand.

Blythe thanks her and turns to me, "Thanks for the coffee babe." She takes both cups and walks out of the shop.

I follow her and grab one of them, "Hold it! You already got my hoodie and I'm pretty sure you got money out of that hoodie to pay for these. You are not taking my coffee." I laugh and sip at my coffee.

"I love you Christopher Thomas Cerulli." She wraps an arm around my waist.

"And I love you Blythe Agatha Cromwell." I wrap an an arm around her shoulders and kiss her forehead.

She grimaces, "I hate my middle name."

"Does that mean I can't use it in my vows?" I smirk at her.

"You do and you'll never make it to the emergency room." She glares at me. I laugh and take another gulp of my coffee. I look at my phone and see that a half an hour had gone by. Blythe asked me, "How much longer do we have?"

"Only an hour and a half. What do you want to do to pass the time?"

"Back to the apartment and lock ourselves in my room for an hour?" She giggles and smiles at me. God I love this girl more than anything. This is gonna be hard to leave her. Sure I've went on a tour before but that was when Blythe was hiding in my bunk and it was a month and a half long tour.

"Sounds like a plan babe." I drank the last of my coffee and threw it in a nearby trashcan. I grab a hold of Blythe and pick her up over my shoulder, running back to the apartment. She squeals and I speed up the steps and into our room. I mean to sit her down gently on the bed but gravity has not been on Blythe's good side. Ever. I jump on her and kiss her as hard as I can. I won't be able to see this girl for so many months. It really isn't that long but without Blythe, it's a torturous eternity.