Chapter 5: Tattoo'd Dollface

After calming Lillith down I rang up Megan. When I met her on Motionless's bus she was super sweet and we swapped numbers, "Hello?" Her voice runs through the speaker.

"Megan? It's Blythe Cromwell." I speak quietly trying not to make my voice sound so shakey.

"Hi there dollface! What's up?"

"I need a small favor. When are you free for an appointment?"

"I can fit you in....how does two weeks sound?"

Shit. I need to get Lillith out of state fast. "Sure. If there is a cancellation sooner than that can you let me know?"

"Sure thing doll! Wait I thought your aunt was an artist?" I can hear the question in her voice.

"It's something I can't have her do. It hits a soft spot for her." I've saved up enough money for a new tattoo idea and this is the perfect opportunity to get it done. "It's an 'In Memorium' tattoo." I told her. Blaze lives in New York, and we could stay with him while we were away.

"Oh I see. Sure I'll put you down and if I have a cancellation I'll let you know!"

"Thanks Megan."

"Sure thing doll!" We hung up. Chris looked at  me and brushed some hair out of my face.

"Sorry if I worried you baby." I smiled at him.

"It's okay baby. Is everything okay?" He kisses me.

"Fine. Lillith and I are going to New York in a couple weeks and I got an appointment with Megan." I got up and found some clothes.

He nods, doing the same, "Okay. Mind If I tag along? I have to start recording with the guys tomorrow for two weeks so it'd be a little vacation. Plus Megan and I havent spoken in a while." I nod and raise my eyebrow. She was on their bus though. I even told him... "I mean for more than five minutes."

"Oh, well yeah of course. You can come with us. I was planning on staying with my friend while we were there. He hates it when I try to find a hotel."

"He?" Chris's voice grows suspicious.

"My best friend Blaze. He lives there with his boyfriend." I reply laughing at his face turning red.

"Alrighty then. Cant wait to meet him." He walks out to the kitchen.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" I yell at him.

"Coffee babe!" He yells back. I run after him and jump on his back.