Chapter 3: I See You From the Crowd

Chris's P.O.V.

"Dude Chris get over here!" Rick yells at me after I hang up my phone. One more sound check before the show. I would be so excited except that Blythe can come to this one so I'm a bit down. Being on this stage makes me think back to when I first saw Blythe. She was just so adorable it was funny. I finish sound check and head backstage. 

I find Andy Biersack talking to Rick. "Sup man?" He nods to me, smiling. We shake hands, "I heard your engaged. Never seen you as the married type. No offense."

I shrug, "None taken. What brings you here anyways Andy?" I raise a drawn on eyebrow at him.

He shrugs back at me, "Just wanted to say congrats and I was hoping she was here so I could meet her. From what Rick told me, she sounds fun. What's her name again?"

"Blythe," I answer, "Blythe Cromwell." As soon as her name escapes my lips Ashley Purdy comes in to get Andy.

"Talk to you later man." Andy says, rushing back to the Black Veil Brides stage. I nods a wave him away.

"Chris come on. We're up." Rick tells me and we get ready to go on stage. As soon as I step on stage I hear the familiar roar of the fans and we start the show with Infamous...

Blythe's P.O.V.

We got to the stage just after the guys get done with sound check. Coincidentally, I'm wearing the same exact outfit I had when I saw them perform live the first time. The only difference is that my hair now has purple streaks in it. Levi, Lilly and I keep talking as more and more people arrive. By the time the concert started, we could hardly breathe from all of the enthusiasm. When the guys finally get on stage, we all start screaming. Lilly and I are full on jamming to Chris singing Infamous. He sings other songs from that album of course and then he gets to my favorite, Sinematic. As soon as he sings, "Just fuck me till we dissapear," Devin's eyes look right at me. He smiles and looks at Chris until the end of the song.

Devin quickly walks over to Ricky's mic and smiles, "As you all know, Mr. Chris Cerulli is engaged." This brings an uproar from the crowd and a blush from me. Chris looks up at Devin with a confused twist to his face. Devin holds up a finger, "There is a method to our madness," he says laughing as a security guard pulls me away from my group and Josh helps me on stage while Ricky announces, "Meet the lucky girl, Blythe Cromwell!" Another uproar from the crowd.

"Blythe!" Chris yells, picking me up and wrapping me around in his arms, swinging me around like a ragdoll. "Oh my god. I can't believe your here!" He kisses me right there on stage. People cheered so loudly I swear I could hardly hear Chris yelling, "I love you." when he pulled away.

Chris looks back to the crowd and spoke into the mic, "Thank you so much for coming-" Josh pushes us to the side and takes his mic. "I'll take the goodbyes. You hang with your girl." He walks back on stage and does Chris's thing.

Chris hugs me again and presses his forehead to mine, "I've missed you so much..." He kisses me. I wrap my arms around him and jump on him. He catches me and walks me outside, putting me down, "I'll see you after we're done putting stuff away. I love you baby."

"I love you too. Is your stuff in your rv? I can grab it and you can ride home with us." I offer. He nods and smiles, kissing me again before leaving to help the others. 

I walk over to the guys' rv and open the door to reveal Megan Massacre there smiling, "Hey there! You must Blythe! Your prettier than I thought you would be."