Chapter 12 1/2: Take Your Best Fucking Shot

Lillith's P.O.V.

I hung up from Devin smiling when I see Blythe wide eyed with someone behind her. I watch as they walk out of the store and I see...him.... He found us...

I call Blaze's phone and he picked up on the third ring, "Blaze I need your help!"

"W-what is it Lil? Is Blythe there?"

"That's why I'm calling."

"Oh man. Was it-"

"Mhm." I whimper, now sobbing. "I'm going out to the car now. Shit!"

"Lilly?! What happened?" Blaze shouts worryingly. I hear Chris scramble over to him yelling. "Chris keep it down I can't hear!"

"He took our car Blaze! I need you to come and get me! Hurry, he might come back!"

"Everything will be okay Lilly. Janver's on his way." Blaze coos.

We stay on the phone until I see Janver pull up in front of me. I get in and instantly get engulfed by a hug, "I'm so glad you're okay." Janver whispers and we drove back home and I get greeted the same way by Blaze.

Chris just looks at me. Poor thing looks like a lost puppy, "Where's Blythe?" He spoke in the softest voice I've ever heard.

I bit my lip as tears came to both of our eyes. "Blythe's been kidnapped."

It was like his whole world shattered. It was like someone held a glass globe over the top of the Empire State Building and just dropped it. "W-why...?" he asks in a whisper.

I bit my lip again, "Chris there's something you need to know...."