Chapter 13: My Little Hatefuck

(A/N: FINALLY!! I've been waiting for this chapter. I always try to do something to an extremity for Chapter 13 of any book I do -ex: A Timid Heart of Glass "Blythe Dahlia"- So this will top that one. Enjoy and don't kill me!!)

Blythe's P.O.V.

I wake up, coughing up dust and I look down. The lilac top I wore was stained with blood and my black skinny jeans were ripped and covered with dust. One of the buckles on my black combat boot was hanging on my a thread. The other boot was missing entirely. Each of my feet where tied to the legs of a chair and my arms were tied behind my back. My ankles and wrists felt raw so I must have fought in my sleep. I heard the door open as I look up from my feet with fear in my eyes. The person that joins me in this hell of a room looks at me with the most smug face anyone could ever have. It even rivaled Draco Malfoy's. I muster up the strength in my body and I mutter faintly, "Where's Lillith?"

He laughs evilly, "I'm afraid our little Lilly is not with us." He laughs even more as tears fall from my eyes, "No more tears. I've been waiting for three days for you to wake up. Now that you are I don't want anything to mar that beautiful face of yours...except for me..." He grabs my face and presses his lips to mine. He pulls away and I turn my head to the side, puking my guts up.

"You fucking bastard. You're lucky I've been here this long. Ch-" I stop myself before I say Chris's name. If this creep's killed Lilly, I don't even want to think of him getting to Chris. I think as the creep punches me hard in my side and I hear a crack. Great, broken ribs. Bad enough I had to help nurse Andy after his ribs were broken when Motionless was on tour in Ohio. Now I have them. And I doubt this guy will let me go to a hospital. "Bastard." I wheeze out, spitting out even more blood onto my shirt.

I noticed a couple stab wounds on my shirt under the stains. "I was trying to wake you." He tells me and I look up at him. "Clearly it didn't work. Even asleep your too much of a stubborn bitch." He slaps me hard and I spit out more blood. He shoves me to the ground and kicks my pelvis and I hear another crack. "Finally you can feel the pain I've felt for years after you and the other bitch left. What was even funnier was that you ran to my son and he did the exact same thing before you locked him up."

I looked up at him in disbelief. I did see the resemblance. Kessler had told me that his father left him after stalking some girl a year before he met me. I didn't realize that girl was me. Kessler did have his mother's last name so I wouldn't have put it together if he hadn't have said anything. "Kevin Matthews...Kessler's f-father..." I speak softly before I see him walk out of the room and I fade into darkness....

Chris's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sunlight and a lonely bed. It's been three days since Blythe's kidnapping and I've been as lost as ever. Lillith opens my door a crack and looks at me with a new light in her eyes. I get up and throw a Misfits shirt on, "Any news? Is she still missing? Is she...." I just cant bring myself to say it. If she is I don't know what I would do. I doubt I would even be able to function.

Lillith shook her head, "No Chris. They've found her..."