Chapter 6: Welcome to the New York Madhouse

(A/N)

This chapter is for my friend Hope. She's been helping me with a lot and I just want to find a way to cheer her up. She's reading A Timid Heart of Glass right now and is the inspiration for Lillith (Lilly) Penti. "Don't let the water drag you down." - Taylor Momsen, The Pretty Reckless, "Under the Water". Stay strong guys!

Blythe's P.O.V.

Two weeks pass by fast and Chris is driving for an hour while Lillith and I wake up. Not even Starbucks gets us up as fast as Chris. We talk about Blaze and his boyfriend Janver. When we reach the border, Chris pulls over and I take the driver's seat. When we finally get there Blaze runs out of his apartment building screaming, "Blythey!!!!! Lilly!!!!" He picks me up and swings me around and does the same to Lillith. Janver walks out smiling and calmly hugs us, "I'm sure he gave you two motion sickness." Janver smirks at Blaze.

I laugh and put a hand on my stomach and laugh as Chris walks over with our bags and wraps an arm around my waist, "Care to introduce me to your friends baby? I see one already knows who I am." He nods towards Janver's shirt that has Chris's face on it from the Immaculate Misconception video. Blaze speeds towards us again and takes the bags from Chris, "Oh it's alright man. I got it."

I put a hand up, "Blaze refuses to let his guests carry their own stuff. It's not just you." I laugh and we walk up and into their apartment/loft. Still the same after two years. Guitars and other instruments all over the place, Blaze's amazing artwork adorning every wall. I bet if I look at the room they had decorated for me, it is still covered in bleeding black and silver roses with the one picture of the Arkham Asylum version of Harley Quinn hanging on the wall. "It's been two years and you guys haven't redecorated?" I ask them.

Blaze takes the bags up to our rooms and Janver flops on the couch, "Too much hassle. Anyways why change a good thing?'' He shrugs and turns on the t.v. to American Horror Story. Lillith and I scream and flop down beside him.

Blaze comes down and smiles, "Why does it not surprise me that you share another interest as my boyfriend Blythey?"

"SHHHHHH!!!" Lillith, Janver, and I hush him.

"I'll just show Chris the-"

"Yeah fine whatever go!" Janver yells.

"Love you Chris. Be good and don't let him near any windows." I laugh and tell him, my eyes still locked on the screen. It was the episode when the Minotaur finds LaLourie (deservedly I might add.) and Queenie tries to seduce him. I jump on Janver's lap and Lilly on mine when the Minotaur jumps out at the window. "Goddess I love this show!!" I yell and the other two sandwiching me start laughing.

Chris's P.O.V.

Blaze shows me to mine and Blythe's room. It's covered in bleeding roses and has a sole picture of a different, hotter, version of Harley Quinn on a wall, "Blythe is my best friend and she's helped me through alot." Blaze starts, "There was a time in our friendship where she would hide everything that hurt her; comments from other kids, teachers, stuff like that. Yet she was always there to dry up everyone else's tears and I hated it."

"Why?" I ask, curiously.

"Because she would be damned if anyone even thought of drying hers." He clenched his hands tightly, "Her dad was the only one that could ever read her. I think that's what hits her the most. She hates being comforted but I think she liked being able to be herself around and to her I think she lost that. I know she can be herself around you and I know she knows that but I think that she believes she bothers anyone and she needs to be strong for everyone around her. Janver is the exact same way and its irritating." He sighs, "I think what I'm trying to say is done get upset with her if it seems like she's hiding something. She only does it if she believes she can do something herself in a way where it wont cause harm to anyone else."

I nod at his rant and we go down at the sound of screaming. "Goddess I love this show!!" I hear Blythe yell as the other two laugh. Blaze and I see them in a doggy pile on the couch and we both crack up laughing. I think this will be an interesting two weeks.