Chapter 4: Guild the Lilly

Blythe's P.O.V.

After tour ends the girls and I all go over to the MIW house to be greeted by Ricky. "Blythe, Lilly, Haze! Come on in!" he leads us in and we find all the boys in the living room.

I smile and hop on Chris's lap and Lillith goes to sit by Devin and I notice someone missing. I whisper to Chris, "Baby, where's Kylie?"

"Devin touring so much took a toll on her. She ended it." I nod, understanding the situation. I still couldn't believe it though. Yeah I miss Chris like hell when he leaves but I would never break up with him for it. I don't know, at least Lilly has a chance.

Her crush on my brother kinda disappeared when Ghost came around. Maybe because Braxton and her are so different and her and Ghost are so much alike. They're so cute together it makes me smile. After the boys share their tour stories we all depart and I drag Chris home with me and the girls. Levi sits on the couch watching Batman Returns. Our favorite movie because of Jim Carrey, (I have a slight obsession!) He looks up at me and asks, " Ghost and Lithium together yet? Or is he still with that one chick?"

I laugh at him, "They broke up and Lilly is still scared. You know how she is." I walked back to my room with Chris, "Night Vi!"

"No fucking! Braxton stole my earbuds!"

I shut the door and Chris wraps his arms around me, "I've missed you so much Blythe."

I lay my head on his chest, "I missed you too Chris." I lay on my bed as he climbs to his side. "Tomorrow can we talk about wedding stuff? Hazel will kill me if we don't decide anything soon."

He nodded and wrapped his arms around me, "Yes we can. Tomorrow. Tonight we can practice." he winks at me.

"For what?"

"Our honeymoon." He climbs on top of me and kisses down my neck. He stops when my phone rings.

"Blythe?" I hear Lillith on the other end. She sounds scared.

"Lilly what's wrong?" I ask her, Chris gives me a worried look.

"He's back Blythey......"