Chapter 10: That I Know I Can't Have

Chris's P.O.V.

Granted I'm glad that we came to New York, but I'm kind of worried about Blythe and Lilly. What Braxton said about her really got to me. Plus it seems as if she's closer to Hazel than with Lilly, however that may be because they live together. I don't know maybe I worry too much or I'm reading too much into this. I'll talk to Blythe later on tonight about it. That's even if she'll tell me.

Blythe's P.O.V.

I fear that Chris is getting suspicious. Not that I blame him because I know that I've been becoming distant from everyone except Lilly and I know he trusts me, I just can't help but feel bad for keeping this from him. Maybe I should just keep telling myself that it's for his own good and I'm keeping him safe. His safety matters more to me than anything. Especially with this...

Blaze's P.O.V.

Why can't she ask for help? I know Blythe has always been stubborn but Lilly? Lilly has always told be everything. Before the main thing happened with those two she was the first one to tell me that something was up. Maybe if I talk to her I'll be able to find out what's going on. If it has to do with what happened before Kessler...I don't know what I'll do. For Chris's sake I hope the creep is gone and away from the girls for good...

(A/N MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Don't you love my evilness? So...Lilly and Blythey have a dirty little secret huh? Maybe we shall find out what it is next chapter? Or the one after that? Who knows? Oh yeah I do! Haha. I better keep updating before my friend Hope rings my neck haha.)