Chapter 14: I'm Still Collecting Bones

Lilly's P.O.V.

Ghost came up here the second day Blythe was missing. Braxton and Levi stayed in Scranton just in case the person who took Blythe came back there. Hazel and Belinda went to Boston with Baina just in case Blythe was there. Chris left his phone downstairs on accident after having a breakdown when he tried to imagine Blythe dead. Ghost, Janver, and Blaze dragged him up to his room last night and made him go to sleep. I swear it sounded like ten Jeff the Killers yelling at the poor dear. It was noon now and I was about to go and wake Chris up. I was laying with Ghost when I heard Chris's phone ring. "H-hello?" I say, my voice cracking.

"Hello this is St. Columbus Hospital, I'm looking for a Christopher Cerulli in regards to his fiancée Bl-"

"What?! What happened to Blythe?! This is her sister Lillith Penti!"

"We have found Blythe Cromwell in an industrial warehouse. She's in the ICU with many injuries. We are keeping a close eye on her but we aren't entirely sure of the severity of her condition."

"Is her family able to come down?"

"Yes. And I'm sure you'd want to know about the culprit who hurt your sister?" the nurse continued.

"Yes...what about him?"

It turns out he was caught and arrested. His trial was pending on whether or not Blythe pulled through. That made my stomach drop. If she pulled through...IF...I won't tell Chris that part. Just that she's found and alive and being taken care of...

*****************

Chris's P.O.V.

Once we get into the hospital, we are told to wait with any further news. If she's stable the doctor will let us see her. I pace back and forth in front of Lilly, Janver, and Blaze, repeatedly being told to sit down by them. "Not until we hear anything..." I answer over and over again.

The doctor came out with a solemn look on her face, "Family of Blythe Cromwell?" I was the first one to reach her. She looks me over, "What is your relation with Miss Cromwell sir?"

"I'm Chris Cerulli, her fiancé." I respond back.

She nods and looks over at everyone as well as me, "I am sorry to inform you...." and with those words my heart just drops...