Chapter 2: Where You Are

Blythe's P.O.V.

It's been three months since Chris had to leave for Warped Tour and I've been missing him terribly. It feels weird not seeing him when I get done with my days at the cafe or only getting one coffee when I do go. It's weird practicing alone without his voice chiming in. I miss him and I can't wait until the tour is over and I get my Chris back. It should be any day now I think. I've been trying to right a song for the both of us to sing together at one of my shows. It was partially my boss, Dawn's, idea. I'm not entirely sure how he'll feel singing a whole song without screaming. Oh well, it's an experiment. I'm completely lost in my thoughts until my friend Lillith bursts through my door, throwing a bandana at me, "Come on sad sack. Put that on and some with me."

I did at she told and waited until I was picked up to speak. "What's going on? Where are we going?" I squirm and kick against the person holding me. I knew it was either Levi or Braxton. Mostly because Hazel is to weak to lift me and Lillith is a 34C. I'm sure I would have kicked a boob by now.

"Quit the damn squirming and trust us." I hear Levi's voice as I feel us bouncing down the stairs.

"Levi I'm going to kill you. What are you doing?!" I scream as I feel myself being pulled into a seat. Someone yanks the blindfold off and I see all of my friends.

"We're going to Warped Tour so you can see your man and get out of that funk." Lillith hopped in the seat behind me and smiled at me, holding the blindfold.

"I'll still have to leave him until tour ends." I look down at the hands in my lap. My phone rings and Rebel Yell blasts through my phone. Funny as it is I think of it as mine and Chris's song. Only for humour reasons that I'll explain later. I smile and pick it up, "Hello?"

"Hey baby. How are you today?" I hear his voice through the phone.

"I'm just sitting here missing you. I can't wait till tour ends and I get to see you again."

"You do realize I have to go into the studio for a couple days. We came up with some new material on tour. I got an idea for a song that I think you might like."

"Really? Me too. I've written almost six songs since you left." I looked at Hazel and she mouthed to me not to tell him that we're on our way. I nodded and went back to my conversation, "Dawn wanted you and I to sing together sometime."

I could hear the smile in his voice, "Are you sure it was Dawn's idea?"

I scoffed, "Yes! I've only been able to write acoustic stuff. Why would I have an idea to-"

"Kidding babe! I think that's a great idea." He says to me, his voice jumping about ten octaves.

"Good because I'm writing the song now."

I heard voices in the background, "I gotta go baby. We're getting ready for today's show. I love you."

"I love you too." I say before hanging up. I miss that man so much and I can't wait to see him doing what he loves. Just like when we first met.

"I can't wait to see his face when he sees you." Hazel laughs and nudges me.

"I can't wait to see Ghost when he sees Lillith." I giggle and look back at Lilly.

She rolls her eyes, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"He likes you Lilly!" Hazel and I both say.

"And it's not hard to tell that you like him too."

We arrive at the venue and Lillith jumps out first, "So what if I do like him. He thinks of me as a friend and he's with Kylie. I don't want to bust that up. It wouldn't be right." She points out. Lillith is my sweet little Lilly. I've known her longer than I've known Hazel and Lilly and I have been through a lot. Some things we cant even tell anyone. Not even Chris knows half of the things we've went through. I don't want to put that burden on him anytime soon.

"Lets go so Blythe can see her fiancée." Levi says with a grim look on his face. He's been distant ever since Chris and I announced our engagement. I wonder what's wrong with him....