1.4

Smut warning ;)

Waking up next to Vic is probably my new favorite thing to do. Mike left yesterday and my parents are coming back in five days.

At this very moment, Vic was lazily running his fingers through my hair and we were just staring at each other, saying nothing. I shuffled closer to him and nuzzled my face into his chest.

"Kells, we gotta get up." Vic whispered. I let out some whine, groan, noise and threw my leg over waist. "It's, like, noon." He pointed out.

"Those sleeping pills are terrible though. They make me sleepy all the time." I whined. That's another thing. I told the doctor about my sleeping problems and he prescribed sleeping pills to me. I was happy they got me to sleep but I hated waking up now.

"I know, but if you don't get up now, you won't for another hour. I don't know about you, but I have to take a piss." He said.

I whined and rolled away from him, "Then go." He quickly got up and walked to the bathroom. I turned onto my back and stared at the ceiling until Vic came back. "Have you ever thought about what it would be like to not have one of your senses?" I said when Vic sat down on the bed. 

"Uh, no, not really." He said. I sat up and looked him in the eyes.

"Seriously? Not even once?" I asked in disbelief. 

"Maybe once or twice but I don't like to dwell on those types of things." He explained.

"Fair enough." I said with a shrug. The door to my room opened, revealing Kailey standing there with a glass of water. 

"I didn't think you two would ever wake up." Kailey said, walking in and sitting on her bed. 

"I didn't either." Vic mumbled. 

"Fuck off." I groaned, falling back onto the bed. 

"Oh, you'll live." Kailey said. "Kelsey is going to be home in a few hours." She added.

"What? No! She's going to steal my Vic from me." I whined, clinging onto Vic. 

"Well, technically, you stole him from her." Kailey pointed out. 

"Does it look like I care?" I asked her. By this point, I was partially sitting on Vic and my bed and Vic had his arm wrapped around me.

"I was just saying." She said in defense. 

"She's kind of right." Vic told me. 

"I don't care. I feel in love with you so she's never getting you back." I stated.  

"What if we break up?" He asked. 

"Not gonna happen. We're going to get married then have a lot of dogs and cats and were gonna name them all after household items." I stated. "Like, Buttons, Blanket, Pillow-" I explained until Vic cut me off. 

"Okay, one; I'm allergic to cats and two; why household items? Why not food?" He asked. 

"Imagine coming home and calling for a dog named, I don't know, Burger." I laughed. 

"And Blanket is any better?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. 

"Yep." I said, popping the 'p'. Vic rolled his eyes and stood up. I went to follow him but I guess my leg fell asleep because when I did stand up, I fell into Vic.

"You okay there?" He asked, holding back a laugh. 

"My leg's asleep." I pouted. Vic laughed and sat me back down on the bed. 

He took his hands and started squeezing and pushing them down my leg, "If anyone of your body parts fall asleep, do this. It gets the blood pumping through them." He explained.