1.2

Vic said he's taking me on a date tonight. I have no idea what he has planned. I'm hoping it's super cutesy and shit. 

"When are you picking me up?" I asked Vic while we were walking to my locker. 

"Probably around eight." He said. 

"Why so late?" I asked. 

"Because I was thinking a romantic night on the beach." He said. "I have it pictured perfectly. We'll walk the edge of the water, watch the sunset, build a fire, play some calm music, and cuddling." He explained, waving his hands in the air.

"Wow, you're actually telling me this time?" I asked with a laugh.

"It's never easy to keep anything from you so I say fuck it." He said. When we got to my locker, I was about to grab my bag when everything was knocked out my hands. I looked down at them then to the person who knocked them down. 

"Hey there Bostwick." Beau said, caressing my face. I coward away and Vic wrapped his arm around me protectively. 

"Bokan," Vic growled. "Go away."

"Awe, you got your little boyfriend sticking up for you. How cute." Beau said with an eye roll. 

"Seriously, go away." I groaned, picking my stuff back up.

"Come one, we only have a couple days of school left. I wanna have some fun with my Kell Bell." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked away. 

"I'm not coming back after today. I'm just glad he's graduating." I said, walking out of the school. 

-

It was 7:55 and Vic will be here any minute and I wasn't ready. I fell asleep after I showered and I just woke up. I was running through my room trying to get clothes on while trying to do my hair while looking for my shoes.

"Kellin! Vic's here!" My mom shouted.

"Fuck." I muttered. "Hold on!" I shouted back. I threw on a shirt and went to tie my shoes but I ended up tripping and falling. "Ouch." I groaned. My door opened and I looked up to see Vic standing there with an amused grin.

"Oh boy." He muttered, pulling me off the ground. "You good?" He asked.

"Peachy." I mumbled, tying one of my shoes while Vic did the other. "Thanks." I said, standing back up. 

"No problem." He said, taking my hand and pulling me to the front door. 

"We'll be back later mom!" I yelled then walked out of the house. Vic opened the car door for me then ran over to his side. 

It was a thirty minute ride that felt an hour because of how excited I am. When we got there, Vic insisted on opening the door for me. 

"Let's just set the blanket down by a spot to build a fire then we'll have our romantic walk." He said, grabbing the blanket from the back seat. We found a spot then made our way towards the water just as the sun was setting. 

"Wait, stop." I said, making him stop his movements. 

"What? Is something wrong?" He asked worryingly. 

"Yes actually." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"What is it?" He asked.

"I didn't get a kiss today." I whined, stomping my foot like a child. 

"Awe poor you." He cooed, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. I wrapped one arm around his neck and one on his chest. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, caressing my cheek, cupping my face, then placing his lips on mine.