0.8

"Kellin, you need to go to therapy for your ankle." My doctor said when I went in for a checkup. I stopped wearing that stupid boot the day after I got it. It didn't bring too much pain to walk on it so I said fuck it. I probably shouldn't have done that saying I'm going to have to start doing physical therapy. Fun.

"Can't I just live with it." I whined. 

"You could but you have a chance of damaging your Achilles Tendon and I don't think you want that." He stated. I rolled my eyes but knew he was right either way. 

"Fine. When do I start?" I reluctantly asked him. 

"Is tomorrow evening alright with you?" He asked. I nodded and he scribbled something down and handed my mom the paper. "The PT building is located next door. Walk over and give this to them and they'll put you in." He explained then got up and left. We followed and made it out of the office.

"Why would you stop wearing the god damn boot boy." My mom complained.

"It was uncomfortable." I said sheepishly. 

"Because of this," She said, holding up the paper, "you shouldn't be allowed to hang out with Vic after this." She threatened.

"No! Please don't do that." I begged. It's been about a week since the date we had and we haven't been able to leave each other alone. Whether it was texting, video chat, talking on the phone, or hanging out together. 

"Oh, I don't know. What will you do for me?" She asked, walking up the stairs to the PT building.

"Anything." I bargained. 

"You shouldn't have said that." She said, grinning evilly. 

"Oh no." I whispered. She let out a laugh and walked into the building. I was actually really surprised to see my boyfr- wait, we aren't official yet- Vic standing behind the counter with his coat in his hand. 

"Well, if it isn't Vic Fuentes." My mom said, walking over to the counter. 

"Hey Lisa. Hey beautiful," I don't know why, but he's picked up on calling me beautiful all the time. Not that it bothered me. "What're you doing here?" He asked.

"Beautiful, huh?" My mom said, looking over at me. I blushed and looked down at my hands. "Your little friend over here decided not to wear his boot and his ankle healed wrong so now he has to do therapy." She explained. 

"Of course he didn't." Vic said. I looked at him a sent him a playful glare. He smiled at me then took the paper from my mom. "You can leave Mrs. Bostwick. I'll just take Kells with me when I leave after I put his appointment in." He explained. My mom nodded and turned then walked out.

"So this is where the famous Vic Fuentes works?" I asked, leaning over the counter to see what he was doing. 

"Sadly." He sighed.

"Don't you need a degree to work at one of these?" I asked him.

"Yep." He said, looking up at me. "Unless you're me. My Uncle owns this place and thought me everything I need to know." He explained. He stood up from his chair and walked out from behind the counter and over to an employee room. He emerged back out holding his phone and keys. "Let's head out." He said.

I walked over to the door and waited for him to come up beside me. When he did, I went to open the door but he pushed me back. I looked up at him surprised and wide eyed. 

"Sorry, gentlemen always holds the door for a lady but in this case, the pretty one." Vic explained.

"Cute." I said, giving him a cheeky smile. "Why do you call me that?" I asked him, getting into his car.

"I don't know. It just kind of fits you." He shrugged. Ugh, he was so damn cute. Why can't we just make everything official? "What?" His head snapped towards me and my eyes widened.  

"D-did I say that out loud?" I asked in a small voice. His eyes held amusement and what looked like contemplation.

"Ya know, I was going to ask you later tonight after dinner." He told me. "It wasn't going to be anything too big. We were supposed to be in the middle of a cuddle session though." 

I laughed and shook my head, "I didn't mean to say it out loud." I said shamefully.

"Well, since you brought it up," He said, taking my hand. "will you, Kellin Quinn Bostwick, be my boyfriend?" He asked. 

"Do I really have to answer that?" I asked him because we both knew the answer. 

"I guess you don't." He said, pulling the car over.

"What are you d-" I was cut off by him pressing lips to mine. I was a little shocked at first but once that was gone, I kissed him back. We haven't actually kissed since he took me on that date last week. Sure, we each each others' cheeks and stuff but not on the lips.

"We should start back home." He said when we pulled away from each other.

"That would be a good idea." I said. He nodded and started driving to his house.

-

"Hey mama, papa, good news." Vic shouted once we walked into his house. "Kellin and I are official." I heard a squeal and a 'you owe me ten bucks' from whom I guessing was Mike. 

"You were betting on us?" I asked once we got into the room his parents were in. 

"Duh." Mike said obviously, pocketing a ten dollar bill.

"How'd you do it?" Vivian asked. 

"He likes to say his thoughts out loud. He was complaining how he wanted me to be his." He said, exaggerated a little. I rolled my eyes but smiled nonetheless. "I was going to do it after dinner but whatever. The sooner, the better."

"Well, okay then." Vivian laughed. "You two go one upstairs." She said. 

"Keep the door open!" His dad told us.

"It's not like I'm gonna get him pregnant." Vic joked. I blushed and punched him in the shoulder. "What?" He whined. I sighed and dragged him to his room.

"You embarrassed me in front of your parents, you dick wad." I whined.

"Awe, poor baby." He cooed causing me to blush even more. I put my face in my hands and fell onto his bed. I felt the bed shift and Vic's strong arms pull me on top of him.

"I hate how much you can do to me with just a few simple words." My words were muffled by Vic's chest where my head was rested.

"I know, but I love it." He said.

"I know." I smiled. 

"Now, let me see your beautiful face." He whined. I lifted my head and rested my chin and his chest. 

"Hey." I whispered.

"Hello." He whispered back, tucking some hair behind my ear and letting his hand rest on my cheek. I leaned into his touch and put my own, small over his bigger one. I closed my eyes for a second just feeling his touch.

When I opened them back up, Vic was looking at me with a smile on his face. He pulled me closer to his face and pressed his lips to mine. His lips were going to be the death of me. I smiled into the kiss and pulled back to contain myself. 

I was honestly so excited to be with him. It was unreal that I was kind of scared it wasn't going to last as long I'd like.