2.0

"Do you want to come to Ohio with my family and I?" Vic asked me while we were on Skype. 

"Uh, yeah, sure." I told him. "When?" 

"Uh, we're leaving tomorrow morning." He said, laughing nervously.

"That doesn't give me much time to ask my mom and pack." I whined. 

"Well then go ask her now!" He shouted. 

"Good idea." I laughed. I picked up my laptop and walked to the living room where my mom was watching some game show. 

"Hey mom?" I called to her, getting her attention.

"What's up?" She asked, turning the tv on silent. 

"Can go on vacation with Vic and his family?" I asked her. 

"Um, when?" She asked. 

"They're leaving tomorrow." I told her. 

"Yikes, for how long?" She asked. I looked at Vic's face on the screen, telling him to tell her.

"We're only going for a week at most." He told my mom.

"I guess, but I'm gonna go call Vivian so I know she's allowing this." My mom said.

"Yes!" I said excitedly. "Thank you." I said, kissing her cheek then ran back to my room.

I sat my computer on my bed and jumped back onto it. 

"You should come over and help me pack." I said to Vic.

"I'll come over and help you pack then we can stay at my house." He suggested. 

"Sounds like a plan." I agreed. "I'll see you in twenty minutes." I said, blowing a kiss to him then hanging up. I closed my laptop then went over to the closet to search for a bag big enough to hold a week of clothing. 

I dug around my trashed closet for awhile until I felt someone put their hand on my back. 

"Fuck!" I shouted, jumping up off the ground. "Don't do that." I whined, wrapping my arms around Vic's laughing body.

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you." He explained, also wrapping his arms around me then kissing the top of my head. I giggled and kissed his cheek then his lips. 

"I can't find a bag." I told him, playfully pouting.

"There's one up there." Vic said, pointing to the top shelf in my closet. 

"Seriously. How did I not notice that?" I groaned. "I can't reach up there. Can you get it for me?" I asked him since he was a few inches taller than me. 

He smiled and reached up, grabbing the duffel bag from the top shelf. 

"Thank you babe." I said, reaching up and kissing his lips. I went to pull away but he put his hand on the back of my head, holding me in place. He threw the bag on the floor and placed his other hand on my hip. I snaked my arms around his neck as he placed his hand was on my head onto my other hip. 

Vic forced his tongue into my mouth and his hands slowly trailed to my ass, squeezing it. I moaned at both the feelings then pulled away from him. I put my face into his neck and started giggling. Meanwhile, he rested his head against mine, his hands not leaving my ass; not that I minded.

"I'm sorry, I totally just ruined that." I said against his neck after my little giggle session. 

"It's alright." He laughed, kissing my nose.

"Get your hands off my ass and help me pack." I said, grabbing his hands and taking them off of me.

"You're no fun." He groaned. I laughed and detached myself from.