2.4

"We're doing nothing today, correct?" I asked Vic as we were drinking coffee.

"I'm pretty sure. I think my parents are going on some date this evening though." Vic told me, leaning back back against the headrest and bringing me with him.

"Good. We should find some fast food restaurant and get fat." I suggested jokingly, knowing full well that he couldn't really eat greasy food because of his sports.

"I guess I could have a cheat day," Vic trailed off.

"Can we please?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure. We can go to like Wendy's or something." He shrugged.

"We should totally go there. I'm craving a Frosty." I told him honestly. 

"Well then let's go get your Frosty, you slut." He said, standing up from the bed and pulling me with him. Thank god I just finished that coffee or that would've ended badly.

"It's barely noon." I whine.

"The sooner, the better." Vic said happily. I smile at him and place a light kiss to his cheek. 

"I'm not changing out of this though." I said, pointing to the sweatpants and shirt I was wearing.

"It's okay. I'm not either." He stated. I looked him up and down then looked at him with disapproval because he wasn't wearing a shirt. 

"You better be putting a shirt on. You're mine so you're not allowed to show that to anyone else." I said, poking his chest playfully with my finger.

"I will, I will." He laughed, pulling on a random shirt from his bag. 

"Let's go get fat!" I shouted, pulling Vic out the of the hotel room. 

"Only a little fat." He corrected.

"Let's go get a little fat." I shouted again which made Vic laugh. Have I ever mentioned how much I love Vic's laugh? Because it's probably one of the best things about him. That and his eyes. I could definitely get lost in those. Actually, I already have. 

"I'm glad that you brought me here with you." I told Vic as we walked out of the building. 

"I'm glad that I brought you here." He retaliated, taking my hand in his. I swung our hands between like a child. 

The Wendy's we were going to was pretty close so the entire walk was silent for the most part. When we walked in, I almost turned around and walked right back out. It was so packed! I guess that's what happens when you come during lunch hour on a Tuesday. 

Vic and I made our way to the long line and started decided what we wanted to get.

"I'm thinking some chicken nuggets." I pondered aloud. 

"Same." Vic said back. I looked back at him and gave him a small smile in which he returned. 

The line was barely moving and, from what I could see, there wasn't anybody at the register. 

"Hey." I heard a voice from behind Vic and I. Simultaneously, we turned around to see a girl with long, blond hair, blue eyes, nails that are way to long, a tight crop top, high wasted shorts. Almost instantly the jealousy siren was going off in my head but I ignored it for now. 

"Yes?" Vic asked. 

"You're kind of cute." She stated, eyeing him up and down. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, turning away from them before I flipped out.

"Oh?" Vic asked stupidly. I swear to fucking god.

"Yeah, you should give me your number." She said, miserably failing at this flirting. I thought this should be ended so I turned around and looked at this girl again.