1.5

Kelsey came home late last night and my parents are coming home late tomorrow. I was kind of upset because as soon as Kelsey got back, she dragged Vic out of my room into hers. 

I woke up earlier than I usually would. Surprisingly, I'm up before Kailey. It's probably because I fell asleep naturally. I missed Vic being beside me though. I would have to get used to it since he had to go home tomorrow. 

I looked out the window and noticed it was still really dark out meaning it was still before five.

I reached over and grabbed my phone, deciding to text Vic.

Hey, you awake?

Vic: Yeah, I didn't sleep much last night. I missed being beside you too much :(

Come over here then. I just woke up and I want to kiss your face. 

A few moments later, Vic was quietly walking through my door. It was dark in my room so he used his phone screen to lead him to my bed. When he got to me, I reached up and pulled him down onto my bed. 

It didn't take me very long to find out he wasn't wearing a shirt. 

"How am I going to live without you being here every night." I whispered into Vic's ear. 

"You're not. I feel like you'll call me every night." He whispered back.  

"That sad part is, I might just do that." I admitted. 

"I'd be okay with that. We would have to fall asleep on FaceTime or something some time." He said. 

"Definitely." I said with a smile. "So, what's it like to date you best friend's younger brother?" I asked, playing with his hand. 

"I don't know. At first, I thought it was going to be weird but once it started happening, it felt natural. The only thing is, I defend the fuck out you when she says shit." He explained.

"Wow, what would I do without you." I said sarcastically. 

"You, my lovely boyfriend, would still be a virgin without me." He pointed out.

"Didn't need to hear that." Kailey groaned from across the room.

"Sorry." I told her.

"Whatever. Just be quiet." She said. 

"Try to get some sleep, beautiful." Vic whispered to me. I nodded and cuddle into him, tangling our legs together. 

-

I woke up again at 10:30. I was surprised I was even able to get that much sleep. Vic was still laying beside me, sleeping. He moved so that he was laying on his side, facing me. I felt something hard press against my thigh and I immediately knew what it was. He had morning wood. 

"Babe." I whispered, poking his cheek. He scrunched his nose and turned on his back. "Babe." I said a little louder. Sill nothing. A thought came to my mind and a smirk made it's to my face. 

I slowly trailed my fingers tips down Vic's chest, causing him to shiver slightly. Very slowly, I stuck my hand down his pants. I grazed my finger tips against him and that's when he eyes fluttered open.

"What're you doing?" He asked once he noticed where my hand was.

"You have morning wood. I'm fixing it for you." I said with a smirk. Honestly, I have no idea where the idea came from but I'm not backing out now. 

I wrapped my hand around him and started pumping slowly. He let out a barely audible moan. We weren't able to get very far because my door was being flung open.