2.7 (Final)

After Vic and I's little get away, we had to prepare to go back to school which I wasn't too happy about. On the bright side, I get to rub it in everyone's face that I'm dating a football player and the captain of the wrestling team. 

The downside of everything is he's a senior which means he only has one more year left but I'm not going to worry about that just yet. I'm going to enjoy the time we have together. 

Kelsey, Kailey, and I were all on our way to school right now. I'm not sure what happened but I guess her and her group of friends had a fallout over the summer so she's going to stick with us this year. 

Usually, I would hate that idea but I don't care anymore. She's a big reason that Vic and I are together. 

Vic's old friends are back in the picture, though. There's only three of them but they're really fucking scary. We have Jaime Preciado, Oli Sykes, and Gabe Barham. They're pretty cool though. Well, except for the fact that they shunned Vic when he came out as gay. 

As we were pulling into the school's parking lot, I noticed Vic and his friends standing at the front doors, probably waiting for the three of us. 

We got out of the car and started walking up to them. Vic pushed himself off the wall he was leaning on and made his way over to me. 

"Hey baby," He said, pecking my lips quickly.

"Hey." I replied.

"I have another surprise for you during lunch. Meet me in the courtyard, okay?" He said. 

"Alright." I said, nodding my head. He kisses my cheek and he's off with all the guys plus Kelsey following.

"What was that about?" Kailey asked, coming up beside me.

"I have no idea. Knowing Vic, something interesting." I answered.

-

Throughout the beginning of the day, I couldn't get Vic's surprise out of my head. I really wanted to know what it was!

Before lunch, I met Kailey at her locker before heading down to the courtyard.

"Do you see them?" I asked her once we made it. There was a lot of people out here so I was having a difficult time finding them.

"Uh, yeah. Under one of the trees. Let's go." Kailey said, dragging me through the large crowd of people. When we reached them, Vic pulls me to the ground to sit beside him and Kelsey.  

"Hey. You ready for your surprise?" Vic asked.

"Uh, yeah. It's been killing me all day." I said with a nervous chuckle.

"Good." He smirked. "Now, close your eyes and no peeking." He said. I sighed and closed my eyes. I heard something jingle then something cold was being placed around my neck. Are they murdering me? "Open them." He said. 

I opened my eyes and looked down to see a little, silver ring dangling from a chain around my neck. 

"What?" I questioned, absolutely lost.

"It's a promise ring. It's me telling you that I promise you that I'll never leave and that we will get married then we'll buy a bunch of animals and you can name them after every item that you want." He explained, bringing back the idiotic conversation we had months ago. 

"I didn't want to get it as an actual ring since I thought it was a little girly so I just bought the ring and a chain so you can wear it was as a necklace instead." He explained. 

"Awe," I cooed, peeling my attention from the ring to Vic. "I love it so much. And I love you so much more." 

"I love you, too Beautiful." He said before pulling me into a kiss. 

I was honestly so happy with how my life has been turned around. I met and fell in love with Vic in less then a year and I do more and more everyday. And it all started because he's my sister's best friend.

+

That was kind of crappy and short but yeah, it's over now. But you can check out my other stories if you want. I had a lot of fun writing this and reading all your comments. They were really the only things keeping me motivated to keep writing this.