1.6

When we got to Vic's, him and Mike were sitting on the porch waiting for us. Vic pretty much dragged Kelsey into his room, saying he would talk to me later. I respected that he wanted to talk to Kelsey because my dad physically hurt her. 

Right now, Kailey, Mike, and I were in their game room, which was actually just their basement that had a flat screen and a gaming system. I wasn't paying much attention because I was thinking about what all went down today. Fuck, it's barely noon and my parents walked in on me giving Vic a hand job, found out Kailey was the only virgin, my dad told me Vic couldn't be at the house anymore, he also threw Kelsey against a wall, and practically kicked us out of the house. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around to see Vic and Kelsey standing there. 

"Come with me." Vic said, taking my hand in his. He pulled me to his room. "He didn't do anything to you?" He asked, rubbing his hands up and down me arms.

"Maybe not physically." I mumbled, looking down at the ground. I felt like I wasn't allowed to feel upset. He could've been worse. I guess his words kind of got to me. 

"It's okay to be upset, ya know." Vic said, putting two fingers under my chin to make me look at him. "He basically told you you weren't allowed to hang out with your boyfriend." He pointed out. 

"I know. But what he did to Kelsey makes me really worried. What if something like this happens again and he's worse? What if he seriously hurts one of us?" I asked, jumping to the worst conclusions. 

He looked at me, sympathy filling his eyes.

I shook my head, "I'm overthinking things. Please love me." I said, throwing my arms around him in a tight hug.

"I'd do it without you even asking me to." He said, placing a light kiss to my temple. 

"I know you would." I said. I loved his warmth. "I want to dance. Play some slow music." I stated. Vic laughed and plugged his phone into a speaker and started playing 'I Will Follow You Into The Dark' by Death Cab for Cutie. 

"I don't know why but I love this song more than I should." Vic said, looking kind of embarrassed. 

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about. For fucks sake, my favorite song is 'How To Be a Heartbreaker' by Marina and The Diamonds." I admitted. 

"Oh boy, you really are gay." Vic laughed, pulling me closer to him.

"Indeed I am. Kind of sucks though." I teased.

"Why?" Vic asked.

"Because I am obviously a bottom and lemme tell ya, having a dick in my ass isn't the worst, but the pain is kind of hard to manage." I explained, giving him a knowing look. It was kind of true, but, to be honest, sex is actually the best.

"Don't you try to blame that on me. You're the slut that wanted to do it in the first place." He teased. 

"And you're the whore who jumped to it right when I said I wanted to." I remarked. 

"Fair enough. But you're my slut." He said, pulling me closer to him.

"And you're my whore." I said, laying my head on his shoulder. 

"Have you ever stopped to think that we are one cheesy couple?" Vic asked me.

"We're just two cheeseballs being cheesy. There's nothing wrong with that." I answered. 

"No, there isn't. I don't know about you, but I enjoy it." He stated. 

"I do too."  I said, sighing in content. "I still think that you're not going to be allowed back at my house any time soon." I said sadly.

"I know. We'll just have to sneak you over here then." He said. 

"Fuck, I am so sorry about my dad." I said to him.

"That's not your fault. He was the one being a dick." Vic said, rubbing my back soothingly. 

"You honestly looked terrified." I said, laughing a little.

"Well, you would be too if my dad was all up in your face and screaming." He pointed out. 

"I probably would've cried." I said honestly. 

"I thought I was going to." He stated.

"Seriously?" I asked in disbelief. 

"Yeah. I thought I was going to loose you." He said, squeezing me a little tighter. 

"Never." I told him reassuringly. "Unless you cheat on me. That's a different story." I added.

"I honestly don't think I could cheat on anyone. I don't have the heart." He stated. 

"I know you don't." I said. 

After the song finished, Vic fell back onto his bed, pulling me with him. He looked at me for a few seconds then broke out into a fit of laughter. 

"What's so funny?" I asked, amusement lacing my voice. 

"The hickeys are still on your neck." He laughed.

"Obviously! You put them there barely a week ago." I scoffed. 

"How long do you think they'll be there?" He asked.

"Maybe a little over a month. It depends on how dark they are." I explained.

"They're still pretty dark." He stated.

"Great." I said sarcastically. 

"It is pretty great." He remarked. I scoffed and hit him in the shoulder.  

"Yeah, until my dad notices them. I don't think he saw them earlier." I said. 

"Tell him Kailey punched you in the neck or something." He suggested. 

"Yes, because the bruise that looks kind of like a bite mark was totally made by a hand." I said, rolling my eyes. 

"There, that works." He said with a laugh. 

"You're such an idiot." I said, smiling lightly. I turned my head so I was looking at him through my hair. He reached his hand out and brushed some of the hair out of my face. We looked into each others eyes for a few moments until he started to slowly lean in. I decided to lean in and meet him half way. 

I loved the way our lips molded and slowly moved together in sync. The fact that we've only been together for five months and I'm already this much in love with him astounds me. 

I never thought it would be this easy to fall in love. I thought you had to go through a long process before you felt anything. I also thought it wasn't possible to feel at a young age.

Vic pulled back but kept his forehead pressed to mine, "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back. 

+

Lateish update because school started yesterday and I've been stressed and drained then adding marching band to that isn't my cup of tea.