Chapter 9

AN: Good morning guys and gals. I have a bit of news. The epilogue will be published on Sunday but that won't be the end of this story. I can confirm that there will be a sequel with just as much comedy and action. Also I have prepared some side stories for this fic. The question is do I release the side stories on the same day as the epilogue or do I release one per day. The choice will be in the hands of my readers. Comment what you want, and the option with the most votes will be done. :)

Astrid's POV

Hiccup proceeded to place his arm over my shoulder to draw me closer. He then gave me a kiss on the lips in front of everyone. Wolf whistles could be heard from Alvin, and the twins. Gobber even yelled "Finally!!"

"What was that for?" I ask, and playfully swat him.

"I didn't get a kiss today." Hiccup tells me, while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"So you decided to steal one?" I smirk.

"Well I'm considered a villain." Hiccup said, and gave me another peck on the lips. "Sometimes it's good to be bad."

It was a little while later that I heard the groan coming from Heather's unconscious brother. "Looks like Sparky's waking up. This should be fun." Hiccup chuckles.

"Uahhh.." Could be heard from the figure who was slowly sitting up holding his head. "I just had the weirdest dream."

"Not a dream bro." Heather said from the seat she had taken.

"Wait, what!" He looks around at all those assembled, and his eyes finally rest on Hiccup, and I.

"So you really are....." Dagur asked Hiccup, who simply replied with a "Yup."

"Okay, I've got to admit that how you hid your identity was pure genius!!" Dagur said star struck.

"Oh great, he's gone into fangirl mode again." Heather grumbled.

"I've got a question?" Snotlout asked. "Why was he knocked out in the first place?"

"Yeah, I'm wondering about that as well. When you met me he was already out." Alvin states.

"Do you have to tell them?" Dagur whines.

"It's your own fault." Heather states.

"But...." Dagur says.

"No buts." Heather says with a smirk, and then turns to Hiccup. "Hiccup tell them." This sentence earned a groan from Dagur.

"Alright let's see." Hiccup begins. "I had just left Stoick with Fishlegs, and was heading to Heather and Dagur's apartment at full speed."

-------Flashback--------

Hiccup's POV

I slowed down as I was nearing a studio apartment in a brownstone building. From the window I could see Heather on the couch watching TV, and Dagur in the kitchen. I approached the window leading to the fire escape, and knocked on it getting Heather's attention.

Heather rushed to the window, and opened it carefully. "Phantom." She stated, and then dragged me inside by the front of my coat. "What are you doing outside! You're a wanted man, and the city is under martial law." She hissed to me.