Chapter 10

Astrid's POV

It took us two whole days to prepare, but it was finally time to end this. I look to my left to see Hiccup, Snotlout, and the twins all crouching down behind the bushes that were in front of our tower. We had all merged with our dragons, and were awaiting the appointed time.

"Fishlegs, how's it going?" Hiccup asked quietly over the comm.

"We're on schedule here." Fishlegs replies.

Hiccup then calls Gobber. "Gobber everything good?"

There is some static on the other end, but Gobber could still be heard. "Aye lad. Yer dad ain't going anywhere."

There is suddenly an incoming call. "Heather what's up?" Hiccup asked.

"Just checking in. Everything looks good on our end." Heather replied.

It was now five till noon, and Hiccup contacted Alvin lastly. "Alvin everything set?"

"We're ready here." Alvin comments. "The boys are all fired up."

At noon Hiccup said over the comm. "Initiate Phase 1"

It took no time before explosions could be heard from different corners of the city. Phase 1 was designed to keep the police, and bounty hunters busy. With incidents happening all over the city they would be spread thin. This was to be Alvin's part. He knew all the gangs in Berk, they were tired of the martial law which was in effect, and they would follow his lead to end it.

Ruffnut was listening to a police scanner, and indicated to us that it was working. "Hiccup what about the civilians?" I asked concerned.

"Don't worry. Those guys know not to hurt anybody." Hiccup assured me.

"You threatened to plasma blast them, didn't you?" I ask.

"You know me so well babe." He replies smirking.

Another 10 minutes pass, and Ruffnut gives the all clear. "Heather, Dagur start Phase 2." Hiccup speaks into the comm., and we make a dash for the front entrance of the tower.

Phase 2 was a pincer attack. We would hit the tower, while Heather and her brother got rid of the corrupt officials in City Hall.

We quickly took care of the guards in front, and made our way up the floors after Hiccup disabled the security with his master password.

"Guys take a look at this." Tuffnut said as he pointed to one of the console screens in the training room control area that we had just cleared. "Looks like some of Drago's men are using the holographic training room. Want to give them a bit of a surprise sister?"

Ruffnut grins and pulls out a disc from the inside of her suite. "See if the computer can project this in that room." She said as she hands it to Tuffnut who lets out maniacal laughter.

"Let's see. Locking the door remotely. Now there is no escape." Tuffnut says, and loads the disc. Soon screams come from the closed door not far from the control area.