Epilogue

** 4 YEARS LATER** 

Normal POV 

"C'mon Harry! We don't want Darcy to be late fro her first day of school!" Cassandra shouted. 

"I'm coming." Harry announced as he quickly came down the stairs. 

They soon found themselves in the car taking their daughter to her first day of school. "Mommy, i dont want to go to school." Darcy said. 

Cassandra turned in her seat to look at Darcy sitting in the backseat. "Why not, Princess? Its going to be fun." she smiled. 

"What if I dont make any friends?" 

"You will, love. Everybody is going to love you. I promise. And when you gedt home, we can go for a little ride. Okay?" Cass said as Harry smiled at the way she was with their daughter. 

"Really, Mommy? Can i ride Jazz?" 

"Not just yet," Cass chuckled. "You should stick with bubbles for now." 

They pulled up in front of the school. When they we standing at the door, Darcy wouldnt let go of Harry's leg. "Daddy? Can you come with me?"  Darcy asked, looking up at her father. 

Harry knelt down and said, "I cant, Princess. This is something that you have to do on your own. I promise that I will be here to pick you up when the day is over." He smiled and kissed her cheek. Darcy wrapped her arms around his neck, "I love you Darcy. Have fun." He whispered to her. 

"I love you too, Daddy." She walked over to her mother. 

"Good bye, Pumpkin. I love you and have fun, okay?" 

"i love you too, Mommy," she said before running through the doors. 

Cassandra and Harry stood there until Darcy was out of sight. 

"She's growing up so fast." Cassandra told Harry. 

"yes she is. And just think, we have another one on the way," he said smiling and put his hand on Cass' belly. They smiled and kissed each other before walking back to the car. 

Cassandra was happy for the first time in what seemed like forever. She married the love of her life, who just so happened to be someone she spent almost every night fangirling over; and now she has a family with him.  

She couldnt ask for more and she did not want to. 

THE END 

__________________________________ 

a/n 

its over! how did you all like it? 

vote and comment what you think! 

i am working on a sequel. its called Raising Darcy. Darcy grows up to be a problem child, but is there a reason for all of it? 

guess you will find out when i start posting it! i have the prologue and chapters 1-3 written already. i will probably start updating tomorrow. idk yet. i will see what time i have. 

lots of love! 

- jessi