Chapter 33: Darcy Mae Styles

January 5th (5 months later) 

Harry POV 

I was sitting on the couch with Cassandra in my arms. We had Niall and Janie over for a movie. I was talking quietyl to Niall while Cass was sleeping on me. Janie was still awake, and bored that because her best friend was asleep. 

Cass had only shut her eyes for about twenty minutes when she woke up and let out a small scream while clutching her stomach. 

"Cass? Whats wrong? Whats happening?" I asked her. 

"Its time," she mummbled out through the pain. My eyes widened as I heard what she said. I got up and ran to our room. I grabbed the bag that we had packed last week and rushed down the stairs to help Cass to the car. 

Niall had already started the car and Janie was on the phone telling everyone to meet us at the hospital. I was really glad that we hd them over because it made handling this a lot easier. 

I sat in the back seat with Cass as we drove to the hospital. Niall cursed at the traffic but I let it go becuase i knew he was only focused on getting us to the hospital. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

We were finally in the hospital and after about seven hours of painful labor for Cassandra, (and my hand) our daughter was born. 

I was soon holding my precious little girl in my arms. I looked at her beautiful face and noticed that she had Cass' eyes. Those same eyes that i had fallen in love with. This baby was beautiful and I knew that from the moment I layed my eyes on her, that she'd have me wrapped around her finger for as long as I lived. I was going to do everything in my power to protect my little girl from everyone and everything. I passed her over to Cassandra and sat on the edge of the bed. 

Everyone walked in and stood aorund looking at our daughter. 

Then Cass said, "everyone, i'd like you to meet our daughter. Darcy Mae Styles." 

Everyone smiled and Janie insisted on being the first one to hold her. 

I was happy and Cassandra was happy. I was ready to have a family and i knew that we were going to be the happiest family that ever lived. 

_______________________________ 

a/n: 

only the prologue is left! 

i will write more details about the sequel later. 

vote and comment! 

lots of love! 

-jessi