Chapter 3: He's in my room... at night!

Cass POV:

the boys had ate the pizza when it arrived. James, on the other hand decided that he should eat it in his room while he continued to play his video game. "Dont forget you have to go to work in an hour." i warned him. he just gave me a dismissing wave and walked into his rooom. "dick" i mumbled under my breath. 

 "what was that," LIam asked. 

"oh nothing. my brother is just a jackass." i answered. i sat at the dinning table with the boys. they all ate and i just stared at the slice of pizza that sat on my plate. i looked at my phone. it was time to skype with Janie, my best freind that moved to australia when her mother got a job promotion. "I'm not hungry anymore. i'm sure you guys can figure out your sleeping arrangements, right? James room is on the left side of the stairs, first floor. theres one extra downstairs with two beds, and two upstairs. one with two beds and the other with a double bed."  

they all nodded in approval. 

"hey Cass," Niall said as i was about to throw my plate away. "Can i have your slice of pizza?" 

i had to let out a small laugh. it was too cute! "sure, Niall." i handed over the pizza and headed upstairs to my room. 

my room was cool becuase i left the window open. i walked over to the open window. looking out over the forest that lay behind my house. i heard the distant howls of the wolves that lived deep into the dark forest. i have not set foot into the forest since my parents died in that car accident. we would always go to our private little spot by a lake about a half mile into the forest. we would sit, mom, dad, James, and I. we would have picnics, throw frisbees, and fish. but now all of that was just too painful to remember. 

i walked to my dresser and put on some pajamas. i sat on my bed and turned on my laptop, then in opened skype and accept the chat request from Janie. 

"Heyyyy babe!" Janie shouted as soon as her face popped up on my screen. 

"hi! how was your day?" I asked her. 

"Pretty good. met this guy. his name is Adam. hes got eyes like yours and a huge smile!!" she sounded very excited. 

"he sounds cute. did he ask you out?"  

"No. not yet. but im working on it. whats new with you?" 

i hesitated at first, then i came out with it, "One Direction is staying at my house for a little bit." Janie just stared at me with a 'do you really think im that stupid to believe that' look. "what?" i protested. 

"youre lying," she said narrowing her eyes at me. there was a knock on my door. "James, if thats you, i dont have batteries for your game controller. get ready for work!" 

"umm... no. its Harry." he said opening the door slowly. i saw Janies face on the computer. her eyes widened and jaw dropped. 

"Oh hi," was all icould get out."