Chapter 33: Still in the Honeymoon Phase

Cass POV: 

It has been two weeks since the wedding. The honeymoon was wonderful. Harry and I ahd went to Greece and it was nice just the two of us alone.  

Needless to say, we were still in  the honeymoon phase. Harry more so than me. He couldn't leave me by myself for more than an hour. Not that I minded. Maybe it was because i was pregnant. I was training the yearlings and he just didnt want me to get hurt. 

I was currently working Jazz in the round pin. The yearlings have come a lone way. They were used to a saddle and a bridle, but unfortunately, they wont be ridden for another five months due to me being pregnant. I could have Harry ride them, but he's not very... advanced and I didnt want him hurting himself.  

The sun was setting and I was almost finished. I had worked Karla earlier today and all that was left was to let Jazz cool down, and brush and feed both of them. Haryy had came out and found me as I put Jazz in the corral, "Sweetheart, its getting dark."  

I shut the gate and out of nowhere, Karla nipped my arm. "hey! do not bite me!" i shouted and smacked her nose. "I know it is. give them about ten minutes. I need to brush them and feed them." 

"I'll help you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

We were brushing the horses in the crossties. Harry insisted that he'd brush Karla because she bit me. i didnt want to argue with him. I didnt have the energy to. 

"Youre doing it wrong," i chuckled at Harry. I stood next to him and put my hand over his. "The curry comb is supposed to bring up the dirt. You brush in circles against the grain." I moved his hand in circles. I felt his eyes move from the horse, to me. I stopped and looked at him. He was staring at me with lustfull eyes. I blushed and his eyes flickered from mine, to my lips. Soon our lips connected and we stood kissing between the two horses until i pulled away. "we should finish before it gets completely dark." 

"No problem, Sweetheart." He smirked and kissed me again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I was in the shower and i did a lot of thinking. i thought about how happy i was. I thought about how I was going to have a baby girl with the love of my life. I thought about how the one celebrity that i had a massive crush on was now my husband. I thought about how lucky i was because Harry could have any girl he wanted, but he chose me. I really was a lucky girl. 

_________________________ 

a/n 

this chapter was short too. nest ones will be too. its almost at an end. 

vote and comment! 

lots of love! 

-Jessi